Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No email from Ford yet but was able to check status of my order by using a link provided by members of this Forum.
Copy the link at bottom, Add your reservation # at end of link and open in browser. It will take you to your order status.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
Same build for me too - just added the 2nd row roof bag as well. Got my confirm and DORA print out last night. They converted my original build from Aug 2020- non GT. Oh yeah - also had to pick delete or upgraded graphic. Sat right there and watched him try to submit without picking one and the box popped up that indicated one or the other must be selected. So I did delete and I'll deal with a graphic later.
Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did you do the graphics delete?
Wouldn't let order go through without graphics delete or upgraded graphics. Chose graphic delete. As other have stated, I literally watched the process and saw the error message pop up. Still think it's a software bug. Worst case is I'll have something made but would rather have it from factory.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got build week 5/9 as well. Agreed upon MSRP with dealer but I see they have a 3,000 E24 line on my order. Should I be worried or just ignore?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will tell you the real constraint for this month is which orders your dealer nominated as “priority”, as Ford supposedly asked for one (or some
limited number) of specific nominations for May.
For the most part Ford and dealers are prioritizing FE orders that were converted to Raptor orders. Both raptor allocations that got scheduled at my dealer this month were originally FE orders. My dealer was contacted by their regional rep last week and specifically told which 2 orders were being pulled for production scheduling.

Sponsored

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
hope to get mine scheduled soon. i'm not a first day reservation, but i do have a GT. and i didn't order the bronco raptor until the 2nd week or order banks being opened.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm still waiting too.... (Sigh). I'm really not too worried about it though. They'll all show up eventually

Until then... I'm just daydreaming about Code Orange, Lux, Blue Leather, Orange Seatbelts, and a V6 3.0 TT....

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1648049333653

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I actually hope this happens!
I think all of us have been looking at that and praying for a miracle.... but I wouldn't hold your breath

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone know how the VINs relate to build timing? I might be wrong but think the last five digits are specific to Raptors. Would the first one built be 50001 then go from there?
Just a guess.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150-KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the most part Ford and dealers are prioritizing FE orders that were converted to Raptor orders. Both raptor allocations that got scheduled at my dealer this month were originally FE orders. My dealer was contacted by their regional rep last week and specifically told which 2 orders were being pulled for production scheduling.
Do you know which other BRaptor was scheduled? Asking for a friend ;). If not, I will find out tomorrow after normal scheduling is complete.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Posted on FB group.

Screenshot_20220323-115525_Facebook.jpg

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Contacted Ford today and I do have my VIN for my Bronco Raptor. No production scheduled date but having a VIN is a big win.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sounds similar to what happened at my dealer - but they didn't have FE Roll-overs, So I guess I was the first Hand raiser in line (or at least the first one who had finalized their order).

kd.overland

Raptor
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sounds similar to what happened at my dealer - but they didn't have FE Roll-overs, So I guess I was the first Hand raiser in line (or at least the first one who had finalized their order).
I was a day 1 order for a Wildtrak but I wanted the 12" screen and color painted top. I was GT winner and have an order pending production date.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone know how the VINs relate to build timing? I might be wrong but think the last five digits are specific to Raptors. Would the first one built be 50001 then go from there?
Just a guess.
Not sure if its fact yet but my Bronco Raptor VIN in inline with the 50001 series. Currently if this is correct I am just over the first 100 to be built.
Sponsored