Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just checked my backdoor and have now been moved from 06/13 to 06/20 build week!!!!!
Do you have to have your VIN to check the order in backdoor?

skeiling

Raptor
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram trx, Tesla x, mustang gt500, bronco one day
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to my window sticker my blend date is scheduled for 5/27. What generally happens after this? I would think its not long after that they ship but I don't have any experience with Fords process.
depends on a a few variables: how long does in spend in QC, where your dealership is located relative to Detroit etc.

my ram Trx was built late Jan 21 and it showed up at my dealership roughly 30 days later (I’m in Florida)…but I think there are more transport issues now vs back then.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
depends on a a few variables: how long does in spend in QC, where your dealership is located relative to Detroit etc.

my ram Trx was built late Jan 21 and it showed up at my dealership roughly 30 days later (I’m in Florida)…but I think there are more transport issues now vs back then.

My Big Bend was built early August of last year and arrived via Convoy at the end of August 6.5 hours from plant.
My WIldTrak was built March 5 and arrived via convoy May 10th; 2 months and five days after built with no holds.
Suffices to say transportation is a bigger issue now vs then, but they are also producing more now vs then so.....

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Seems like so many have been slipped to 6/20 build week. Guessing we’re going to see more slips from 6/20 …

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just want it.
trying to let it be ok if it takes til fall.
(it might)

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Every week I don't get scheduled should take $5,000 off my ADM. It's only fair.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not previewing this week - so I guess I get to step away for a bit. Also hearing rumblings that Nav delete has found its way onto WBDO - that ain't good.

Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Every week I don't get scheduled should take $5,000 off my ADM. It's only fair.
What will be interesting to see is if these take too long to get to market is how many people paying ADM back out if we go into a full blown recession. Not necessarily because they can't afford it, more so rethinking purchases in a down market.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Today's VVR shows me moved back from Day of May 23 to Week of June 3. I do not know of any Bronco Raptor Retail Production as of yet.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned LightEndTunnel

Last edited:

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What will be interesting to see is if these take too long to get to market is how many people paying ADM back out if we go into a full blown recession. Not necessarily because they can't afford it, more so rethinking purchases in a down market.
I have no doubt there are a lot of people rethinking these potential purchases with interest rates rising and fuel prices through the roof. Not to mention the environmental impact of a gas guzzler right now. So it's going to be interesting to see what plays out before year end. I expect quite a few people will pull out of their Bronco and Raptor purchases, especially where ADM is involved.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Today's VVR shows me moved back from Day of May 23 to Week of June 3. I do not know of any Bronco Raptor Retail Production as of yet.
Yeah, whatever hasn't come in yet, still hasn't come in. We are on a slippery slope.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned LightEndTunnel
Several posts ago, @BRVOL reported a blend date of 5/27, and that his vehicle is on the assembly line. Interested to get an update from him...pins and needles waiting for that first production vehicle to come off the line.......
Sponsored