Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So a lot of folks are still waiting on build dates, including myself, anyone know of the cyclical time frames for the next round of scheduling or is it pretty much anyone's guess at this point?

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[Update: production scheduling and VIN assignment has begun!]

I’m assuming no one has received a VIN or production scheduled notice but please post here when they start coming in.
Great.......while the rest of us that have been in ice mountain for almost 5 months get left behind! What a fucking joke

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So a lot of folks are still waiting on build dates, including myself, anyone know of the cyclical time frames for the next round of scheduling or is it pretty much anyone's guess at this point?
I’m guessing if you don’t currently have a build date it’s going to get pushed to 23. Wife converted her day one reservation to raptor and she has no build date.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Great.......while the rest of us that have been in ice mountain for almost 5 months get left behind! What a fucking joke
Most people including myself in here have day 1 reservations that still aren't even scheduled. Go cry somewhere else 🤡

Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you are going to cry you should at least post your reservation number so we know how many minuets ahead you reserved on the first day.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m guessing if you don’t currently have a build date it’s going to get pushed to 23. Wife converted her day one reservation to raptor and she has no build date.
My understanding from my dealer is that they were doing two rounds of scheduling/builds this summer. With the small number of Raptors even being produced I would be surprised (and upset) if it pushed to next year.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My understanding from my dealer is that they were doing two rounds of scheduling/builds this summer. With the small number of Raptors even being produced I would be surprised (and upset) if it pushed to next year.
I believe Ford stated all allotted MY22 Bronco Raptors will be built before changing to MY23 this fall.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I believe Ford stated all allotted MY22 Bronco Raptors will be built before changing to MY23 this fall.
I like the sound of that at least would love to know when. I wasn't expecting it until fall at the earliest the way things are going.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are over 3 months left that are unscheduled to build MY22 Bronco's in. The past few months the scheduling has occurred on the 3rd week of the month. We haven't go an update that there is or isn't scheduling occurring next week yet but I would be shocked if more Raptors don't get scheduled soon.

I know everyone hates the "my dealer said" but my dealer spoke to his regional sales manager and said that we should be expecting another set of scheduling for Raptors soon.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

who knows, Ford has really gone into more non transparency mode. No updates, no nothing, NDAs up the ying yang. just back to hang in there.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let's be honest, no amount of communication from Ford will matter much. Most people just want their vehicle.

Don't ever forget, manufactures are in the business of selling their product to the consumer simply because they make money when they do. Do you really think Ford or any manufacturer sits around and try their best to delay the release of their product?

In this example, the delay are vendors not delivering the necessary parts .. chips being the biggest missing part.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just don’t see Ford being able to build all the raptor orders for 22. No chips, no vehicles, it’s as simple as that.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just don’t see Ford being able to build all the raptor orders for 22. No chips, no vehicles, it’s as simple as that.
The tiny amount of Raptors being produced can be built in no time based on their typical manufacturing lots, so that has to help. It being their flagship Bronco means they want them on the road to encourage more sales of all trims. So I would think they would want to get them out there asap as marketing tools. I realize their primary focus these days is in punching out EV's but they know that the gas market is still a huge money maker for them until it no longer applies and the tides turn.

That being said, I am hopeful they will get them produced quickly and off to be delivered. Just curious when that next round of scheduling will be.
Sponsored