bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to be so disappointed if a large amount of Warthogs are not scheduled this week.

Seeing the videos on YouTube is exciting, but irritating that it has been 3 months and many of us have not been scheduled yet.

8ADEE320-CB39-4899-A9CD-714A7ACC8653.jpeg
Yeah I agree I also think it would be bad for PR. Lift the embargo then not schedule any Raptors all the same week? Who knows but I'm hoping for the best.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you! I did that but it still posts the same "SORRY ABOUT THAT" message. So I assume I am long away from moving in the chain.
Do you have a reservation # and is it tied to a ford account? If the answer to either of those is no, then it won't work. Reservation # being the 8 digit number you were given when you placed your initial $100 deposit during the Bronco launch. If you didn't do that and you have a DORA Sales order# and Sales code from your dealer - this link won't work for you. Have you gotten any email communications from Ford letting you know that your order is confirmed? Again if no, then likely not tied to your email acct the right way. Wish I had a better answer for ya. But the Ford Perf chat line should be able to help.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So apparently I'm not previewing this week - and likely not getting scheduled until (best case) 3rd week of August at this point. It looks like the @Ford Motor Company dumpster fire continues to burn at full tilt.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to be so disappointed if a large amount of Warthogs are not scheduled this week.

Seeing the videos on YouTube is exciting, but irritating that it has been 3 months and many of us have not been scheduled yet.

8ADEE320-CB39-4899-A9CD-714A7ACC8653.jpeg
Not like being scheduled has meant all that much though… just a lot of delays so far for most of us. :/

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My loaded Wildtrac arrived at the dealership today. If the dealership offers me a good deal, I’ll take the Wildtrac and sign the Raptor over to them. I’m tired of waiting.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My loaded Wildtrac arrived at the dealership today. If the dealership offers me a good deal, I’ll take the Wildtrac and sign the Raptor over to them. I’m tired of waiting.
Don’t do it. Be patient. Just my opinion.

Sponsored