Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My loaded Wildtrac arrived at the dealership today. If the dealership offers me a good deal, I’ll take the Wildtrac and sign the Raptor over to them. I’m tired of waiting.
I would take the WT now and then flip it when the BRaptor shows up. I am in the same boat as you, albeit I have still not been scheduled for my loaded WT nor my BRaptor. I originally 99'd my WT order because the dealer told me the 2.7 would come in manual for MY22. That was false. Been at priority 10 since Oct 21, previewed a couple times, never scheduled, and then added HOSS in March, so I am virtually certain I won't see the WT until '23. Dealer near me has 2 WT's, both listed at at least $20k over MSRP, and neither fully loaded. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem flipping the WT, even in 6-9 months.
Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dealership said one or the other. They’re looking for that ADM.
Tell the dealer you will sell them back the WT at your initial cost when the BRaptor shows up. They can still then tack some ADM on that one.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tell the dealer you will sell them back the WT at your initial cost when the BRaptor shows up. They can still then tack some ADM on that one.
Thought about that, don’t know if they’ll go for it or not.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would take the WT now and then flip it when the BRaptor shows up. I am in the same boat as you, albeit I have still not been scheduled for my loaded WT nor my BRaptor. I originally 99'd my WT order because the dealer told me the 2.7 would come in manual for MY22. That was false. Been at priority 10 since Oct 21, previewed a couple times, never scheduled, and then added HOSS in March, so I am virtually certain I won't see the WT until '23. Dealer near me has 2 WT's, both listed at at least $20k over MSRP, and neither fully loaded. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem flipping the WT, even in 6-9 months.
I tried to add the HOSS to the WT but was too late. Ideally that’s what I’d like to do. We’re going on a 2000 mile round trip vacation in two weeks and would love to be taking a Bronco on it.

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My BIL's Raptor in "In Production" Blend date 6/22

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My BIL's Raptor in "In Production" Blend date 6/22
My Blend date is also today. Are you tracking it? I've noticed that the number of vehicles in the same status has started dropping bit by bit this morning. It was up over 700 some.

ScreenHunter 831.jpg

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Blend date is also today. Are you tracking it? I've noticed that the number of vehicles in the same status has started dropping bit by bit this morning. It was up over 700 some.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned ScreenHunter 831
That looks like total Broncos for the day or that is about what they have been doing.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That looks like total Broncos for the day or that is about what they have been doing.
My window sticker shows I'm 923/1093 to be built on this blend date. Can't believe they can pump that many out in a day. The Order Tracker number is only looking at those that entered into the tracker which is crazy that over 700 people out of the 1093 to be built actually used that tracker. Anxious to see what that number drops to by noon EST.

ScreenHunter 832.jpg

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned ScreenHunter 832
There are currently 673 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you have a reservation # and is it tied to a ford account? If the answer to either of those is no, then it won't work. Reservation # being the 8 digit number you were given when you placed your initial $100 deposit during the Bronco launch. If you didn't do that and you have a DORA Sales order# and Sales code from your dealer - this link won't work for you. Have you gotten any email communications from Ford letting you know that your order is confirmed? Again if no, then likely not tied to your email acct the right way. Wish I had a better answer for ya. But the Ford Perf chat line should be able to help.
Sorry got busy. I have a reservation number but it is not tied to a ford account. I tried calling Ford (not ford performance) yesterday and they told me I needed to have a VIN in order for it to be tied to my account. I have a 4 digit order code, and a dealer code. I have received an email stating the order has been confirmed. Also got off chat with Ford Perf but they told me they do not handle those issues.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are currently 673 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack.
Do you know what number you ar
Sorry got busy. I have a reservation number but it is not tied to a ford account. I tried calling Ford (not ford performance) yesterday and they told me I needed to have a VIN in order for it to be tied to my account. I have a 4 digit order code, and a dealer code. I have received an email stating the order has been confirmed. Also got off chat with Ford Perf but they told me they do not handle those issues.
I needed the 4 digit order code and the VIN to be able to track via the tracker. Both of those come from your dealer. They should be able to give you both of those.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you know what number you ar

I needed the 4 digit order code and the VIN to be able to track via the tracker. Both of those come from your dealer. They should be able to give you both of those.
Thanks for the info! When are VINs usually assigned. Order was confirmed March 28th.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My window sticker shows I'm 923/1093 to be built on this blend date. Can't believe they can pump that many out in a day.
They can pump a lot of vehicles out when there’s little to no quality control measures in place and/or they’re only doing partial builds.
Sponsored