m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Some folks were saying there was a "tear tag" that showed up somewhere once blended. Anyone know where that appears in the tracker or is that in your Ford account? My order went through the dealer directly because they 99d my FE order and doesn't appear in my Ford account.
Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Update from my Raptor that was built on 5/27. Ford still says it should be at the dealer by the 28th of this month. I asked them why it does not show shipped and does it have any holds? They stated it does not show a hold and if it was a chip issue etc it would show on their side. They continued to state that there was no shipping info and that sometimes this info is updated late after vehicles have actually shipped...I guess we will know for sure next week. I am not holding my breath, LOL.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Update from my Raptor that was built on 5/27. Ford still says it should be at the dealer by the 28th of this month. I asked them why it does not show shipped and does it have any holds? They stated it does not show a hold and if it was a chip issue etc it would show on their side. They continued to state that there was no shipping info and that sometimes this info is updated late after vehicles have actually shipped...I guess we will know for sure next week. I am not holding my breath, LOL.
Nice to have a rough idea of how long to expect from built to delivery. Understand all kinds of stuff can happen in between but this is good info! Get us some pics next week if it arrives!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In the order tracking app there is a link to View Modules next to the View Window Sticker link. For the last few days when I click that link it showed no data in the Modules list. As I understand it, once the vehicle is blended and the various computer systems are up and running a list of modules show up. Today when I went to look I have a big long page of modules instead of a blank list.

ScreenHunter 842.jpg
The modules start to get activated as it goes down the line. The next phase is to figure out if its Rail or Transit, then you can do some more digging from the shipper side. The Ford shipping info is lagging.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So wondering why they did the whole press review thing and then made no announcements. I was thinking they would announce maybe first ones shipped for delivery and Raptor specific accessories or something.

Crickets …

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So wondering why they did the whole press review thing and then made no announcements. I was thinking they would announce maybe first ones shipped for delivery and Raptor specific accessories or something.

Crickets …
"Best laid plans" meets "Murphy's Law". I'm sure the wheels were set in motion to plan the media event long ago, before the extent of their supply chain constraints for Raptor were fully evident.

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In the order tracking app there is a link to View Modules next to the View Window Sticker link. For the last few days when I click that link it showed no data in the Modules list. As I understand it, once the vehicle is blended and the various computer systems are up and running a list of modules show up. Today when I went to look I have a big long page of modules instead of a blank list.

which order tracking app? I can only see the back door link on mine.

ScreenHunter 842.jpg

RIDE

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Pony
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Crickets …

Crickets …
New member here but long time follower and have appreciated everyone’s dialogue to help understand why things are how they are right now.

I’m a dealer allocation order, currently unscheduled and non-GT but am a day 1 order. I got a random update yesterday from my dealer referring to a July 8th info release they’re supposed to be getting from Ford on what exactly their dealership should expect on their BRaptor builds. Says it regards their allocations for both GT and non-GT build status’s and possibly timelines. Does July 8th stand out to anyone else or has anyone else’s dealer referenced that particular date? Or is that just my dealer tossing a dart at the calendar and throwing it out there blindly.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

New member here but long time follower and have appreciated everyone’s dialogue to help understand why things are how they are right now.

I’m a dealer allocation order, currently unscheduled and non-GT but am a day 1 order. I got a random update yesterday from my dealer referring to a July 8th info release they’re supposed to be getting from Ford on what exactly their dealership should expect on their BRaptor builds. Says it regards their allocations for both GT and non-GT build status’s and possibly timelines. Does July 8th stand out to anyone else or has anyone else’s dealer referenced that particular date? Or is that just my dealer tossing a dart at the calendar and throwing it out there blindly.
Interesting - but dealer said so drink up. And if they need to announce something on a Friday two weeks from now—well that is not comforting ...

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got my window sticker.

6/30 blend date.
379/1979.
Shipping to KC via rail.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is true actually, dealerships have a site that can track their orders and more times than not, it will go from "In Plant" to "in Transit" after the vehicle is delivered to the dealership. Not sure if the site or Ford or whatever reason is for that happening but it does happen.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptors moving out again - slipped to 8/1 …

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Granger said their three previews were Badlands. It seems like every time Raptors slip, they get backfilled with Badlands.

Could be wrong, but I’m guessing since no one found out their Raptor was scheduled Tuesday or so, the answer is no more this week. And we’ll see Raptors slip this weekend.
You called it.
Eventually Ford will get this all ironed out and we will be wheeling to our heart’s content.