Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Who/what is FLOOD? Is that a dealer or an ESP provider?
Flood, Granger and at least one other are all Dealers selling the same Ford ESP insurance which can be used at ANY dealership. For whatever reason ( possibly volume incentives) they are willing to accept much lower margins than the typical neighborhood dealer.
Sponsored

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am getting the Ford ESP since dealer's price is reasonable and I am getting the Raptor for MSRP.
Also central Canada has very long and cold winter that I think is tougher for both enigne and electronics.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My local dealer matched the Granger price on both of my Badlands and Raptor. Both were 8yr/100,000 and were about $2k each. Sold me both Broncos at MSRP no markup.

Haredog

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150 Eco, 02Jag XJR100, 15 Limited Exped Eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got ship notification on my Raptor on 10/4 and today received the pic of it rolling off the assembly line. I ordered the graphics package which does not show in the pic so I assume that got installed before it shipped. Anybody else have graphics installed in their assembly line pic?

Iconic Silver, black leather, lux, carbon fiber, beadlocks, no keypad. Supposed to arrive before the end of the month here in Austin.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1665616953533

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got ship notification on my Raptor on 10/4 and today received the pic of it rolling off the assembly line. I ordered the graphics package which does not show in the pic so I assume that got installed before it shipped. Anybody else have graphics installed in their assembly line pic?

Iconic Silver, black leather, lux, carbon fiber, beadlocks, no keypad. Supposed to arrive before the end of the month here in Austin.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1665616953533
The silver looks great, nicely done.

Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LionHeart…looks like we are on the same train. It’s been in San Bernardino since this morning unloading before heading down to San Diego….

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw a white one at Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad today. Pictures do not do this thing justice. You will all be very happy. The stance is perfect. The flares look fine in person

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Flood, Granger and at least one other are all Dealers selling the same Ford ESP insurance which can be used at ANY dealership. For whatever reason ( possibly volume incentives) they are willing to accept much lower margins than the typical neighborhood dealer.
Thank you for clarifying.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got my built E-mail 9-30, still no picture. Says in transit since 9-30. Rail, which is nuts, as I'm under 600 miles away. Nothing I have bought before from Detroit, Pontic or MI has come by rail. Usually a couple days after built. 13 days now, and they are saying around 20 to 27. Killing me

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LionHeart…looks like we are on the same train. It’s been in San Bernardino since this morning unloading before heading down to San Diego….
Thanks for the info, I’m on vacation right now but get back tomorrow night. Would be great if it gets delivered this coming week for both of us!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Been sitting at the Conway rail yard since Tuesday. That place must be massive.

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Holy crap it arrived last night! Going to pick it up today. I got to see it in person and mine was the first one I’ve seen in person. It is awesome! Very tall and I can’t wait to drive it. 2 years and 3 months to the day from the original reservation. Code Orange has a slight metallic in the paint and looks even better in person. Same thing with the blue interior and carbon fiber. Way better looking in person.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 423E393F-61D6-4FD0-AF7C-F26A665FC5EE
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 15D4E291-4EBB-408E-BDA0-7ACF17C850FE
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned BBF10E94-1C50-46AF-803B-3B6EB6093BE0
Sponsored