First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We hav vin on raptor, since September. Production date keeps getting pushed. The last two weeks it’s changed a bunch. Started as 9/19,18 something then pushed to 10/12, then 10/14. Called Ford performance on 10/10 and was pushed to 10/21, then back to 10/18 and called this morning and pushed to Nov 4. I just call every Monday lol, the guy at Ford performance knows me now. We get zero emails from Ford about anything. Ford performance has been great though.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For some reason that only Ford understands, maybe they’re just sadistic, but they “awarded” Granger with 10 Raptor allocations.. Of those 10, Ford scheduled 1 MY22. Just 1. Why allocate 10 Raptor orders and then slow roll their scheduling?

I gave up my place in line with price protection on a two door Badlands under the assumption that Ford was going to deliver on their promise to build me a Raptor. Now these things’ base price has increased $5k and I’ve got nothing but more broken promises, when had I not foolishly accepted the Raptor GT, I’d probably have taken delivery by now.

Fool me once...
Yeah this Braptor GT award was just another lottery. I got soo pissed, I was literally the next Bronco to get scheduled when Ford 99'd my order and gave me a carrot. I was ecstatic to get selected, but the Ford guarantees were more smoke and mirrors. On top of that, only two Braptors got built for MY22 at my dealer and of course I missed that ball drawing. Now I went out of my way to get MY23 scheduled, but I get to pay a $5k thank you tip. Yeah we are soo lucky to be able to buy them (cheap). Some of you all in the other "large" Bronco dealers, its just painful to watch if the clip is only a handful every 6 months.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah this Braptor GT award was just another lottery. I got soo pissed, I was literally the next Bronco to get scheduled when Ford 99'd my order and gave me a carrot. I was ecstatic to get selected, but the Ford guarantees were more smoke and mirrors. On top of that, only two Braptors got built for MY22 at my dealer and of course I missed that ball drawing. Now I went out of my way to get MY23 scheduled, but I get to pay a $5k thank you tip. Yeah we are soo lucky to be able to buy them (cheap). Some of you all in the other "large" Bronco dealers, its just painful to watch if the clip is only a handful every 6 months.
Any news on price protection?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

nada, just hope Ford does something aka rebate for those of use who ordered a 22. We have time still, but I have already accepted its gonna be 5k ish more.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I asked my salesman to look into price protection and he told me yes BUT did not give any details. I have purchased 3 F150 Raptors and a Wildtrak from him so I hope he comes through with price protection.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When you say that you went out of your way to get your allocation scheduled, am I reading correctly that you offered your dealer ADM to move up?

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We hav vin on raptor, since September. Production date keeps getting pushed. The last two weeks it’s changed a bunch. Started as 9/19,18 something then pushed to 10/12, then 10/14. Called Ford performance on 10/10 and was pushed to 10/21, then back to 10/18 and called this morning and pushed to Nov 4. I just call every Monday lol, the guy at Ford performance knows me now. We get zero emails from Ford about anything. Ford performance has been great though.
Do you have the base wheels? I keep seeing rumors of the base wheels being a big hold-up.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you have the base wheels? I keep seeing rumors of the base wheels being a big hold-up.
I’ve got base wheels and been bumped 6 times since 8/22. I have no options except I opted for the headliner, so I should have the least constrained Raptor in the queue.

I hadn’t heard this, but it’s as good of an explanation as any I can think of.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, damnit. I went back and forth on that as well, I just didn’t like the beadlock wheels.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve got base wheels and been bumped 6 times since 8/22. I have no options except I opted for the headliner, so I should have the least constrained Raptor in the queue.

I hadn’t heard this, but it’s as good of an explanation as any I can think of.
Ours has lux package so it might be the base wheels.

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LionHeart…looks like we are on the same train. It’s been in San Bernardino since this morning unloading before heading down to San Diego….
Mine arrived today! I think it’s been there since Saturday though since it looks rained on. Going tomorrow to pick it up!

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine arrived today! I think it’s been there since Saturday though since it looks rained on. Going tomorrow to pick it up!
Congrats!!!! mine has been at the SD rail yard since last Thursday so hopefully some time this week it’ll be at the dealership for me to take delivery….

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats!!!! mine has been at the SD rail yard since last Thursday so hopefully some time this week it’ll be at the dealership for me to take delivery….
Hang in there my dude! 💪🏼

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally!! Definitely worth the wait. But, Anyone else get paint blemishes on their Braptor? I went today and found 6 blemishes mostly on the doors with one on the hood. These are from the factory too not shipping. Picking it up tomorrow after the body shop has a look at it. Did get to test drive and wowsers! It’s a beast and sounds beautiful in Baja exhaust mode. It also has a nice throttle blip in sport mode when slowing down. Ferocious is the only word I can use to describe it! I was grinning ear to ear while driving.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned B93ED9E0-8CA1-45D7-8839-B3BF7B767F1B

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bumped to 12/5/22