Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got a call today saying the "standard" non beadlock wheels are holding up my order.
Got a call from whom? Dealer I imagine?

Also do you have a production date yet and a vin and now being delayed? Or are they saying the wheels are holding it up from going into production?
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congratulations on your new Bronco! Happy to hear you are loving it. :)
So are the base wheels what’s holding up our builds? Original production date was September, been kicked around 5-6 times.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got a call from whom? Dealer I imagine?

Also do you have a production date yet and a vin and now being delayed? Or are they saying the wheels are holding it up from going into production?
I have VIN and production date (originally September). I haven’t been given a reason, I call Ford performance every Monday and I haven’t been told this, just the same old line about constraints blah blah. Twice I’ve received a email from Ford about production date getting pushed and I’ll call Ford performance and the date they give is a completely different build week 😂

At this point I’m seriously doubting Raptor will even get built, wife ordered a 21 base 4door sas only constraints on it would be hard top/SAS package and have nothing on it other than converting to 22 and 23 and getting the “thank you for your order” Ford email.

Last edited:

F1rstEdition

First Edition
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Overland Sequoia - 21 FE Bronco - 13 200 Series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have VIN and production date (originally September). I haven’t been given a reason, I call Ford performance every Monday and I haven’t been told this, just the same old line about constraints blah blah. Twice I’ve received a email from Ford about production date getting pushed and I’ll call Ford performance and the date they give is a completely different build week 😂

At this point I’m seriously doubting Raptor will even get built, wife ordered a 21 base 4door sas only constraints on it would be hard top/SAS package and have nothing on it other than converting to 22 and 23 and getting the “thank you for your order” Ford email.
see attached:

IMG-9502.jpg

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Very helpful. Thank you.
If I already have an VIN and I’m scheduled for Halloween, I assume I don’t need to change my order. But hopefully that won’t hold me up because for the 2K upgrade I would just get the other rims even though I plan to replace them.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Very helpful. Thank you.
If I already have an VIN and I’m scheduled for Halloween, I assume I don’t need to change my order. But hopefully that won’t hold me up because for the 2K upgrade I would just get the other rims even though I plan to replace them.
The problem is you cant change your order now. If this is really accurate, I suspect Ford has a shipment coming in because there a bunch of MY22s hanging and they scheduled out MY23s already. Ford knows what and how much they have coming in just depends on shipping delays.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, just got window sticker and “in production” after being told Monday production date was Nov 4 lol...I’ll take it👍🏻

So those of you who have been getting kicked around check your sh!t

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, just got window sticker and “in production” after being told Monday production date was Nov 4 lol...I’ll take it👍🏻

So those of you who have been getting kicked around check your sh!t
whats your batch numbers on the window sticker?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My base wheel order is getting built on 10/25 per my WS posted yesterday.

I was kind of hoping they would just throw the headlocks on gratis to get ‘er built as a 22, if that actually was the constraint that’s been holding mine back since Initial 8/22 build week.

No indication that would be the case on the WS.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I asked my dealer about this yesterday they have not received any communications about this. I will forward this to him and see if knows anything else.

Looks like I found some answers - No Raptor build unless upgrades to beadlock wheels. See attached.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned IMG-9502

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My base wheel order is getting built on 10/25 per my WS posted yesterday.

I was kind of hoping they would just throw the headlocks on gratis to get ‘er built as a 22, if that actually was the constraint that’s been holding mine back since Initial 8/22 build week.

No indication that would be the case on the WS.
see attached:

IMG-9502.jpg
Same

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To everyone that received their Bronco Raptor via rail….how long did it sit at the rail yard before transport to the dealer? Mine has been sitting at the rail yard for a week now. I think Ford gets charged a storage fee after 4 days….

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To everyone that received their Bronco Raptor via rail….how long did it sit at the rail yard before transport to the dealer? Mine has been sitting at the rail yard for a week now. I think Ford gets charged a storage fee after 4 days….
My arrived at Atlanta Rail yard October 6th. I was told by Ford should arrive at dealer between 11-17 October. Yesterday Ford said it should be at dealer on the 24th, but it could get pushed out. Not enough trucks and drivers.

So 18 days if it gets to dealer on 24th.
Sponsored