Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that still need to install, learn from my mistakes. The flat pry tool goes under bliss connector then push tiny release and move mirror away from connector slowly and gently but with enough pressure that it actually goes loose. Didn’t know about using pry bar supplied so wire separated from connector then used pry bar on 2nd one but too much pressure with same result so now I have bliss fault.
Anyone know part number for bliss pigtail to splice two up?
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Installed these on my wife's 2 door. The visibility has greatly improved. Not sure if the mirror indicator is as responsive as the OEM. I need more usage it seemed to get better with time but I'm not sure.

To installed, I pushed mirror housing back towards the hood, pushed the mirror up so I could get my fingers underneath the mirror and a short yank. While cradling the mirror housing. Be careful you dont have much wire slack. A short forceful yank will do. Do no pull through.

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed these on my wife's 2 door. The visibility has greatly improved. Not sure if the mirror indicator is as responsive as the OEM. I need more usage it seemed to get better with time but I'm not sure.

To installed, I pushed mirror housing back towards the hood, pushed the mirror up so I could get my fingers underneath the mirror and a short yank. While cradling the mirror housing. Be careful you dont have much wire slack. A short forceful yank will do. Do no pull through.
I installed mine today. Probably the easiest upgrade I've done so far! I spent at most 30 minutes doing both similar to @thenewjs. The side visibility is so much much better now! Well worth the cost.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to splice my Suma mirror wires and the oem wires cause the amber light connector ripped off both from OEM wire. I spliced red suma wire to
purple OEM and white suma wire to green OEM but still getting fault. Before I reverse wire colors and risk running out of enough wire material would anyone know correct wire matching? Do the other two black connectors matter which is left or right?

IMG_5827.jpeg

EilersPark

Black Diamond
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally installed my mirrors today along with the Oracle Mirror Ditch lights. I followed @thenewjs method of pulling from the bottom and it worked perfectly. Don’t be afraid to give it a good jerk. Grabbing from the bottom, I had enough room to disconnect the defrost wires and get to the blind spot connector which comes out easy with a pair of needle nose pliers. The trick is to move those plastic tabs out of the way.

@Suma Performance, these mirrors are amazing. It’s a whole new driving experience. A top upgrade for sure and even better at 30% off on the group buy.

I got the regular non blue mirrors. While the tint is noticeable, it isn’t difficult to see at night.

Great product!

Sponsored

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed my Suma mirrors yesterday. I tilted each mirror up as far as it would go, then gently pulled on the bottom until the OEM popped loose. The wires are not long, and yes, the BLIS connector is a pain to disconnect--even with pliers :)

I love the driver's side mirror--I can see the whole world it seems. Nice upgrade.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can the good folks here post up pics of the standard white mirrors vs the blue.
Mine have arrived but I have a feeling they are the blue and not the white that I ordered
when they arrived they seem bery dark compared to OEM

cheers

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. The “white” isn’t white. Suma’s perspective is “you’ll get used to it”. I bought the white anticipating getting the front windows tinted this spring. For now they’re fine. I’m not sure what they’ll be when the windows get tint. If I’d wanted to gamble, I would have chosen the blue…

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do you know which is the positive and negative wires for the defrost or which post is which on the Suma mirror?

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can the good folks here post up pics of the standard white mirrors vs the blue.
Mine have arrived but I have a feeling they are the blue and not the white that I ordered
when they arrived they seem bery dark compared to OEM

cheers
The white look smoked (gray). It's inexcusable that they call them white/clear. They are absolutely smoked. The blue look blue.

Sponsored

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The white look smoked (gray). It's inexcusable that they call them white/clear. They are absolutely smoked. The blue look blue.
Yeah. I half think the reason we even got a group buy was to move inventory they had a problem with. As of now I love the field of view too much to return them. In the end I’ll have to decide wether it’s the tint or the mirrors that has to get kicked off the island lol.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After installing these on my wife’s 2 door, I got around to installing these on my BRaptor.

Damn what a difference!

Took me 10mins a side using Thenewjs technique!

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I await your install video, sir!
And... done.

As others have said... the "white" mirrors aren't actually clear/white. They have more of a smoked tint to them. Won't be a huge deal for most people, but it should definitely should be mentioned somewhere on their website in my opinion. If you tinted your driver/passenger windows beyond the factory tint, it's gonna be real dark on the a cloudy day or near dawn/dusk.

The field of view improvements are massive though. (y)

Side-by-side photos below:

Ford Bronco ⚡ Suma Mirrors ⚡ | Remove Blind Spots n' Anti-Glare 1706551663303

Ford Bronco ⚡ Suma Mirrors ⚡ | Remove Blind Spots n' Anti-Glare 1706550908867
Sponsored