First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI, It doesn't appear that I got the discount ordering thru amazon. can you correct that at your end?

Thanks Paul
Sponsored

MaximuNashville

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in! I had all sort of issues with another brand that installed the same way (stayed on while driving & didn’t turn on consistently). Hoping these are better. Thanks for the discount opp!

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, It doesn't appear that I got the discount ordering thru amazon. can you correct that at your end?

Thanks Paul
It should be applied at the end of the payment.

Ozbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 4 door, 2.7 litre, cactus grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dome lights don't show up on Amazon.

Sponsored

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unable to buy says unavailable. Bummer

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dome lights don't show up on Amazon.
Thank you for your kind remind. I just checked and it just sold out. There will be new batch with new type of discount available soon.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you or anyone know how these lights get power, does one have to run some wires on the exterior surface to some location to power/control? Maybe drill holes to mount the lights?
I just received the lights and can confirm that they tie into the rear dome light, same as the Mabett set. Probably get around to installing them sometime next week and will update. .

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G Community!

Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄🎄

I'm excited to share an exclusive offer with you all!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNXMQ756

• Custom Fit: Our interior dome light perfectly matches all year all trim Ford Bronco models. Whether it's a 4 Door Bronco or 2 Door Bronco, hard top or soft top Bronco, this kit dome lights 4pcs kit fit ford bronco, and enhances brightness.
  • Lighting Easy Turning: Brighten your cabin with ease. Our lights offer multiple control options: they activate with door movements, vehicle locking/unlocking, and via the cabin's main light switch, ensuring you have light exactly when needed.
  • Performance: Elevate your driving experience with improved visibility. Ideal for keeping an eye on rear seats, these interior light upgrade for Bronco make finding items and using controls simpler, creating a comfortable, well-lit environment for Bronco.
  • Robust & Waterproof: Engineered for durability, our cabin lights boast a high waterproof rating, ensuring consistent performance in all weather conditions. Drive with confidence, knowing your Bornco interior lights are built to last.
  • Complete Kit & Assurance: Each package includes 4 dome light casings, a user-friendly Plug & Play Wiring Harness, along with detailed instructions. We stand by our product with a commitment to customer satisfaction.

手机A+1.jpg

手机A+2.jpg

手机A+3.jpg

手机A+4.jpg

Follow us on:

Instagram

Facebook

Happy Bronco-ing!

Houclemic Team

houclemic300x100-jpg-jpg.jpg
Available again!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNXMQ756

Sponsored
OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back in stock!

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just received the lights and can confirm that they tie into the rear dome light, same as the Mabett set. Probably get around to installing them sometime next week and will update. .
@TCC , Install these yet? Curious as to experience with them so far.

MaximuNashville

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received mine but couldn’t get them to work correctly. Quality seemed on par with the mabbett set I tried. Both had the same issue though, wouldn’t turn on and off consistently. Maybe something wrong with my Bronco specifically 🤷🏻‍♂️ when they were on they put out great light.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@TCC , Install these yet? Curious as to experience with them so far.
Yes. They work but not consistently as would be expected which is odd. They don’t operate even the same as the rear dome light. For me, they work ok but I think I’ll just add a battery powered dome light and Valcro it up.

leedhambly

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I received mine but couldn’t get them to work correctly. Quality seemed on par with the mabbett set I tried. Both had the same issue though, wouldn’t turn on and off consistently. Maybe something wrong with my Bronco specifically 🤷🏻‍♂️ when they were on they put out great light.
No it’s not your Bronco as this seems to be related to the programming of the lights not syncing correctly with the CANBUS system in the Bronco. I just installed the Houclemic in place of the Mabett version and they seem to be almost identical in light output and “consistency” with turning on and off as expected. I’ll keep these as they work often enough to justify the price (I got them with the initial discount) but wouldn’t keep them at full price.

As an additional FYI, if you find that these or the Mabett stay on when they shouldn’t, you might have the same experience I do which is changing the brightness level of the dash down two clicks seems to trigger something to turn off the lights. It’s an extra step when they’re acting weird but at least that trick works consistently.

Honestly I would pay double or triple the price if Ford just made some and had their engineers tie it into the CANBUS system directly. Seems like they could get them to perform with the same “theater dimming” feature of the built in lights. These aftermarket lights are instantly on or off which is not as comfortable on the eyes. Oh well.
Sponsored