Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes. They work but not consistently as would be expected which is odd. They don’t operate even the same as the rear dome light. For me, they work ok but I think I’ll just add a battery powered dome light and Valcro it up.
@Houclemic , I've seen a few people in this thread with same issue. Is this something you can address?

Sponsored

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please explain. Should the main switch be enabled or disabled (Orange warning lt) Because I didn’t notice any difference.

mjk7569

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak | 4-door | Sasquatch | 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Houclemic , I've seen a few people in this thread with same issue. Is this something you can address?
@Houclemic
I finally installed my lights this weekend and experiencing the same issue. Seems to be intermittent control. Sometimes they turn on when I open the doors, sometimes not. Sometimes they turn on when I press the "all interior lights" button above the mirror, sometimes not.

The other factory interior lights remain functional, so the problem is definitely isolated to these Houclemic lights.

Very frustrating. Glad I didn't pay much for these or spend much time on the install. I'll probably end up removing and throwing these away if the intermittent behavior can't be explained and fixed.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Houclemic
I finally installed my lights this weekend and experiencing the same issue. Seems to be intermittent control. Sometimes they turn on when I open the doors, sometimes not. Sometimes they turn on when I press the "all interior lights" button above the mirror, sometimes not.

The other factory interior lights remain functional, so the problem is definitely isolated to these Houclemic lights.

Very frustrating. Glad I didn't pay much for these or spend much time on the install. I'll probably end up removing and throwing these away if the intermittent behavior can't be explained and fixed.
Shoot, I haven't installed them yet, hope that issue does not occur. Why do you think these lights would have a mind of their own, shouldn't they switch on/off simply based on getting power or not, similar to the other lights on the circuit?

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone know the name of the connector on these lights? I'm thinking I will just run them to a switch with red filters for night use.