First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Available Now: Houclemic Dashboard Dual-Axis Metal Phone Mount for 2021-2024 Ford Bronco

Purchase Link

Houclemic Dashboard Dual-Axis Metal Phone Mount, exclusively designed for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco. This mount is not just a tool; it's an upgrade to your driving experience. Here are its standout features:

Custom Fit for Ford Bronco: Specifically tailored for both 4 Door and 2 Door models of the 2021 to 2024 Ford Bronco.

Dual-Axis Design: Features a 1” stainless steel ball joint and MagSafe magnetic adhesion for secure and stable phone placement.

Durable All-Metal Construction: Built for longevity and a sleek appearance.

360-Degree Rotation: Allows flexible viewing angles, enhancing your navigation and entertainment experience.

Easy Installation: Simple, tool-free setup, seamlessly integrating into your Bronco's dashboard.

Extra Magnetic Stickers Included: We're including additional magnetic stickers for non-Apple phone users or those who use phone cases, ensuring everyone can enjoy the convenience of our mount.

The Houclemic Dashboard Dual-Axis Metal Phone Mount is about to make your Bronco journeys even more enjoyable.

Welcome to discuss the product here with us or contact us on social media.

Follow us on Instagram

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! 1702734175519

Houclemic Instagram

and Facebook Page

Houclemic Facebook Page

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! IMG_6435
Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! IMG_6384
Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! IMG_6410
Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! IMG_6417
Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! IMG_6364

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! IMG_6372

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very interesting. Waiting for a link and price

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interested. Hoping the price is reasonable.

WildtrakBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like this better than the one I have that mounts identically, because of the MagSafe disc. does it have built-in charging capability with that disc?

Sure hope this is sub-$50

For reference, my existing setup:

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】$10 Bonus on Houclemic Bronco Phone Holder with Magnetic and 1” Ball Stainless Steel! IMG_3976

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the base be available separately? I would like to use it with a cradle I already have.

Timbow

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the looks of this, How does the ball base adhere to dash? Magnitic? or adhesive? I maybe missing this detail in the pictures?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never met a magnet mount that didn’t drop a phone while off-roading.
I've got a magnetic one (not from this company) in my 2010 Chevy SB Single Cab, otherwise known as Bouncy Jouncy. lol Although I liked it a lot, especially when phones got bigger/heavier, any kind of real good bump it'd fall off. I do like the mount in the corner, though.

I wonder if it would help if there were a small adjustable tray at the bottom to catch it when it fell?

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested in the base mount. I’d mount mine low just to avoid the airbags. Standard 1” mount means we can attach whatever anyways.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I could attach my extra klockwerks iomount to this. It's a motorcycle magnet mount with a lip to stop the metal disc from moving sideways. Thousands of miles and it's never budged.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I like this placement for the phone, I never trusted the left hand side phone mounts. Every time I looked at doing this I had a vision of the phone going out the window at 75mph or landing in a puddle while offroading and then chose a different solution.