Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6g Members,

Merry Christmas!

I am thrilled to introduce a new product: Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflectors for Ford Bronco – the ultimate solution to enhance your Bronco's air conditioning effectiveness, especially for those sitting in the back!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNXVNG97

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 1f527
Perfect Compatibility: Designed with precision, these deflectors are a game-changer for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco 4 Door model Only. They effectively tackle the "no flow issue" and amplify rear seat AC or heat, ensuring every passenger enjoys a comfortable ride.

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 1f6e0
Easy Installation: Say goodbye to complex setups! Our vent deflectors come with a plug-and-play design, featuring a cover-lock that ensures a secure, tool-free installation. Once in place, they won't get dislodged or kicked by rear seat passengers.

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 1f3a8
Sleek Design: Aesthetics meet functionality with our flat-laid hexagonal mesh cover. Not only does it add a stylish touch to your Bronco, but it also aids in directing airflow effectively, considering both front seat movement and rear passenger comfort.

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 1f3d7
Durable Material: Made from high-quality ABS plastic, these deflectors are built to last. They're designed to withstand the fluctuating temperatures in vehicle air vents, ensuring long-term reliability.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your Bronco experience. Grab your Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector today and drive in comfort tomorrow!

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door A+1
Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 主图4

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 主图5

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door A+4

Thank you!

Houclemic Team

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door Houclemic300x100
Sponsored

Last edited:

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Showed out of stock, added to cart but it was at the regular price. So deleted it.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Showed out of stock, added to cart but it was at the regular price. So deleted it.
You have to go to checkout for the promotion to apply.

Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ok, awesome. Great now to wait for my wife to see if she wants the other stuff she put in the Amazon cart.

bigdedition

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1985 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered, will submit feedback. Thanks

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m hoping this magically Increases anyone’s actual airflow that comes out of these floor vents…..will wait for reviews

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed these this morning, was really easy to put on and fit perfectly with my Weathertech mats which already have a little indent in that area already. Doesn't eat into the rear leg room which is nice too.

I have the washout flooring and those lower AC vents were basically pointing at nothing for the most part, but these help point them up at the rear passengers/my child's car seat in the back.

It won't increase the amount of airflow coming out of the vents (like @Five-O Donut Hole was asking) but it might make a slight difference for people in the back. I only tested it out for a few minutes to make sure the air was flowing through them, but I'll have to wait until it gets hotter/colder here to see if my passengers feel a difference.

20231229_085753.jpg
20231229_085755.jpg

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when I search on my phone, because I cant check out on this iPad all I see is the Mabbet one, are they the same?

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 20231229_085755
Can't say for certain, but most likely they're both distributors for the same parts manufacturer. Mabett was definitely selling the same thing a month or so ago.

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed these this morning, was really easy to put on and fit perfectly with my Weathertech mats which already have a little indent in that area already. Doesn't eat into the rear leg room which is nice too.

I have the washout flooring and those lower AC vents were basically pointing at nothing for the most part, but these help point them up at the rear passengers/my child's car seat in the back.

It won't increase the amount of airflow coming out of the vents (like @Five-O Donut Hole was asking) but it might make a slight difference for people in the back. I only tested it out for a few minutes to make sure the air was flowing through them, but I'll have to wait until it gets hotter/colder here to see if my passengers feel a difference.

Ford Bronco 【On Sale】Houclemic Under Seat Vent Deflector for Ford Bronco 4 Door 20231229_085755
Thank you for your support!

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Happy New Year! Looking forward to your feedback on our under seat vent deflectors!

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I get zero air flow in the rear vents. Can anyone tell me how you fixed this problem?

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get zero air flow in the rear vents. Can anyone tell me how you fixed this problem?
Air only flows through the rear vents if you have the AC set to the lower vents, or if you are running auto AC and the car decides to send air through there (usually when the heater is on from what I've seen).
Sponsored