Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

780/884 4550. Checked this morning 6AM ish and NO modules on line. Checked this afternoon around 2pmish after golf and I did not know there were that many BCE modules! YAY!!!
I know, there's a lot of BCE modules. I was surprised too!
Sponsored

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know, there's a lot of BCE modules. I was surprised too!
Each line isn’t a separate module; it’s the programming within the module for the specific content that each vehicle has.

Take a look at the Forscan section to get an idea of how it works if you are interested. There are some features that you can enable/disable yourself to customize your vehicle.

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Each line isn’t a separate module; it’s the programming within the module for the specific content that each vehicle has.

Take a look at the Forscan section to get an idea of how it works if you are interested. There are some features that you can enable/disable yourself to customize your vehicle.
I saw that I want to disable the honking twice thing when you hit the alarm I’m definitely getting the forescan program

Sponsored

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that. A lot of same modules with different addresses and programming. I'm looking forward to downloading Forscan and learning about it.

Last edited:

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I noticed that. A lot of same modules with different addresses and programming. I'm looking I to downloading Forscan and learning about it.
This 6/13 group should definitely stay open even after we get our rigs… jus to share info.

BroncoBecca

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 F250, 18 ATSV, 22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have any accessories installed (roof rack, block heater, modular bumper = me)? This could delay it a bit.
Anyone have any accessories installed (roof rack, block heater, modular bumper = me)? This could delay it a bit.
This is where I'm puzzled.

Blend date 6/14
Rotation 3262
Place in line 223/741

Tear tag showed 6/16
But no modules yet.

Others here have blend dates after me and modules already. :unsure: Hope my chips aren't bad, or another problem. Patiently waiting.
I have the exact same build as you (mine is white though). I’m number 225 of 741. So mine was built right after yours. Mine is already in Shipped status. Your status didn’t change today?

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the exact same build as you (mine is white though). I’m number 225 of 741. So mine was built right after yours. Mine is already in Shipped status. Your status didn’t change today?
Hi and congrats! Kind of stuck in limbo, modules have not popped yet. Chatted with Ford, said it's been busy (haha), still in production, not built complete yet, have a ship date to my dealer of July 24. Hope that's just a cover their butts date and they finish and ship before that. Things were moving along fairly quickly then all of a sudden stalled, everyone else here moved through with no issues!

Sponsored

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update:

Build date: 6/13
Window Sticker: 6/10
Blend date: 6/17
Module showing: 6/17 approxiately 11:00pm PST
Rotation: 5047
399/1915
Tear Tag: Not yet - possibly tomorrow?

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed that. A lot of same modules with different addresses and programming. I'm looking forward to downloading Forscan and learning about it.
Ive made a number of changes to my F150 using the Forscan software.

2 recommendations: Save your base As-Built file before you start modifying anything so that you can go back and flash it back in if you have any problems, and take your time when making changes. Very important not to modify the wrong address, or fat-finger the wrong value or you could end up causing all sorts of issues.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my email from Ford early this morning saying it is built and going through final inspections.
Sponsored