First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I donโ€™t have a built email, but my reservation screen says built and ETD to dealer is 7/4-7/10. I emailed my guy at the dealership he has the same info. Iโ€™m mad all my 6/13 peeps gettin messed up info. My dog is pregnant and due the same week Iโ€™m expecting two deliveries lol
But what does the module site mean. I know how to access. But what is a tear date? Or what ever itโ€™s called? What do the numbers and letters mean when you scroll down?
Sponsored

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But what does the module site mean. I know how to access. But what is a tear date? Or what ever itโ€™s called? What do the numbers and letters mean when you scroll down?
Brother i have no idea what they actually mean besides โ€œbuild progressโ€. once u have all those things youโ€™re getting closer to the finish line. Iโ€™ve been at fords kc plant (KCAP) coming up on 10 years building F150s and i donโ€™t have any idea. But if i had to guessโ€ฆ.(this is me guessingโ€ฆlol) I think they are all the parts it took to build your truck And a way for the plant to keep inventory. Iโ€™m also guessing if all the module codes required arenโ€™t listed there to form a completed truck they wonโ€™t populate or youโ€™ll have a hold on your build.

Ditch Lock

Base
First Name
Ditch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But what does the module site mean.
PCM = Powertrain Control Module
BCM = Body Control Module

The way it was explained to me; when the module's system/subsystem passes diagnostics and is verified, the code for the system/subsystem that passed is populated in the database. What each and everyone of them mean? No idea, homie. You just want to make sure that list keeps growing.

Sponsored

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my built and going thru final inspection email. Estimated delivery 7/13-7/19. Yessss! Now I just hope nothing crazy happens between now and delivery.

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
PCM = Powertrain Control Module
BCM = Body Control Module

The way it was explained to me; when the module's system/subsystem passes diagnostics and is verified, the code for the system/subsystem that passed is populated in the database. What each and everyone of them mean? No idea, homie. You just want to make sure that list keeps growing.
I was kinda close โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for the info

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my built and going thru final inspection email. Estimated delivery 7/13-7/19. Yessss! Now I just hope nothing crazy happens between now and delivery.
I got mine at 3am โ€ฆ a great Fatherโ€™s Day gift to me. Woke up to good news.

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whats does the ordertrack app say? I found info there before anywhere else.

Sponsored

BroncoA51

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine showed up a little before 1AM. ๐Ÿ˜
Estimate for delivery is betโ€ween July 17, 2022 anโ€d July 23, 2022. My dealer has said that the delivery dates have been slipping because of the chip shortage. Weโ€™ll see when it goes on the rail car! ๐Ÿคž

1F83629B-87C8-47AF-ACCF-EAA496575735.jpeg

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my official built email from Ford last night / early this morning at 1:34 am PDT. Burning the Midnight Oil? Or is all of it automated? Either way it seems that somethings are getting done around the clock to catch up. Estimated delivery date range is 7/15 - 7/21. 6/16 Blend, build finished 6/17, 617/884 number in line, 4387 rotation number. Can't wait! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘

Village Idiot

Badlands
First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OrderTrack app status changed to Awaiting Shipment. Hopefully receive an email from Ford soon.

I believe I found what I need to edit via Forscan to add Sport to Badlands in Asbuilt. 9 > B

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group ๐Ÿ‘“ 1655659211754

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs