Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/20-7/26 now smh
Mine was shipped via rail from Michigan to a Maryland on CSX July 7 and arrived to the depot on 7.14….the dealer’s info said it should arrive to them 7.18-7.25 ( my email from Ford was 7.27–8.2.

Lucky the rail depot was less then 30 miles from my dealer
Sponsored

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know how long it takes from train depot to dealer once it arrives via train? If I drove it takes maybe 30 minutes. Just wondering what the time line is for delivery.

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
According to everything, mine is still at the plant awaiting shipment. It's released with no holds. Just waiting..

I would be shocked if it arrived in the timeframe they're giving.
Same here. Been “Awaiting Shipment” since 6/29. Dealer tells me it will be August now.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

M

Mine says in transit since 6/24 is shipped after that in the process, or shipped from the plant?
In my tracker, when the check mark shows up I take that as a completed step. Mine said in transit with no check mark under Shipped for at least a month. Just today the check mark showed up under Shipped, and the "In transit" message changed to "Dealer will contact you soon". My actual ship date was June 24 from the plant, hit a rail yard in Illinois roughly June 28th awaiting a truck. Looks to me a truck finally delivered it to the dealer today. Hope this helps, and best of luck!

Ford Bronco 👓 6/13/2022 Build Week Group 👓 2022-07-22 12_52_18-Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status — Mozilla Firefox

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know how long it takes from train depot to dealer once it arrives via train? If I drove it takes maybe 30 minutes. Just wondering what the time line is for delivery.
From what I understand, the train delivers it to a rail yard hopefully near you dealer/state. Then it awaits a truck transport to pick it up and deliver to your dealer. Wait times for the truck have been sketchy because of the shortage of trucks/drivers. So timelines vary. The suspense is excruciating.

Edit: then there's the time it takes for your dealer to prep it, depending on backlog... I'm with Granger, I expect to hear from the finance dept soon (hours, days...), my phone is tied to my hand (or maybe email I guess).

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I understand, the train delivers it to a rail yard hopefully near you dealer/state. Then it awaits a truck transport to pick it up and deliver to your dealer. Wait times for the truck have been sketchy because of the shortage of trucks/drivers. So timelines vary. The suspense is excruciating.
Yeah my truck arrives to rail yard 30 min from dealership on the 25th at 7:30 via UP. I just wanna go pick it up my self and not wait for a 18 wheeler to bring it.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah my truck arrives to rail yard 30 min from dealership on the 25th at 7:30 via UP. I just wanna go pick it up my self and not wait for a 18 wheeler to bring it.
Being that close I wonder if it will go by truck? Not sure at what distance it's just driven over to the dealer. But the less miles on the vehicle the better.

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being that close I wonder if it will go by truck? Not sure at what distance it's just driven over to the dealer. But the less miles on the vehicle the better.
I just want to drive it my self lol

Sponsored

nkdaws01

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In my tracker, when the check mark shows up I take that as a completed step. Mine said in transit with no check mark under Shipped for at least a month. Just today the check mark showed up under Shipped, and the "In transit" message changed to "Dealer will contact you soon". My actual ship date was June 24 from the plant, hit a rail yard in Illinois roughly June 28th awaiting a truck. Looks to me a truck finally delivered it to the dealer today. Hope this helps, and best of luck!

Ford Bronco 👓 6/13/2022 Build Week Group 👓 2022-07-22 12_52_18-Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status — Mozilla Firefox
Mine just changed to show delivered to Granger as well! Hoping they reach out soon. I know it takes a few days of prep at the dealership before its ready.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine just changed to show delivered to Granger as well! Hoping they reach out soon. I know it takes a few days of prep at the dealership before its ready.
Hope they work weekends! :ROFLMAO:

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@nkdaws01 Congratulations! I hear they just got two in last night or this morning. Still waiting to see if mine is the other one.

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It doesn’t take two days to prep. It should be ready in a few hours.
Sponsored