Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Except that the 2nd to last paragraph conflicts with every thing mentioned in this thread and what is actually stated in the letter. The Ford Pass rewards are for those that agree to the MIC roofs and get their Broncos in MY21. Decisions, decisions.
It also says "you'd best lose that fancy 2 piece roof". :unsure:

Sponsored

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got me thinking. Barrett Jackson auctioning FE VIN 001 Saturday night for charity. Wonder if $2MM gets you mod top? Betcha it does😉

Nope!!! standing right here at Barrett Jackson... MIC (top)
M-I-C........K-E-Y .......M-O-U-S-EEE!!!!

Ford Bronco 🗓  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed 63848594981__8DE979F4-55C3-4ED8-A188-0167553F029C

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except that the 2nd to last paragraph conflicts with every thing mentioned in this thread and what is actually stated in the letter. The Ford Pass rewards are for those that agree to the MIC roofs and get their Broncos in MY21. Decisions, decisions.
It also says "you'd best lose that fancy 2 piece roof". :unsure:
Ford Bronco 🗓  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed Dr_Evil_Journalist

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope!!! standing right here at Barrett Jackson... MIC (top)
M-I-C........K-E-Y .......M-O-U-S-EEE!!!!

63848594981__8DE979F4-55C3-4ED8-A188-0167553F029C.jpeg
Except this isn't the vehicle that the winner of the auction gets. It's s preproduction prototype that will end up in the crusher.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't trying to be condescending. I apologize if it came off that way. Just trying to keep perspective.
My perspective is that I'm 300 miles short of 160k miles on my truck. My backup camera won't work most of the time. My sync system is on the fritz. I had to stop my truck, turn it off, open my door, close my door, and restart my truck 2x yesterday just to make a d*** phone call using hands free. My steering wheel controls malfunction regularly (for the radio, not the actual driving :LOL:). At 90 degrees today, I felt that my ac is - once again - not blowing as cold as it should be. I will have to take the freaking dash off to the tune of $5000 to fix that, btw.

So to put it in perspective, I may not be able to wait another year for this Bronco and that makes me mad. I'm mad that the MOD top was even put on B&P, I was allowed to order the freaking thing, and NOW they come out and say - OOPSIE. Also, I don't even get the $1000 in Schrute bucks for my trouble of waiting for a year and a half past the reservation to get my Bronco.

I'm glad you weren't trying to be like "that". Let's be friends. :coffee:🍷

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since FE's have no other option but to change series if they want to wait for Mod top, will Ford automatically swap any remaining FE orders after 4/8 to MIC or do they sit in limbo?

In that same vein, what will be the default on WT (or other) with Mod top still ordered after that date? All coded for '22 or all swapped to MIC unless the dealer codes them 99 with the wait instructions in the comment field?

How will we know if we need to have the dealer update the order or just let it go to get the desired result?

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since FE's have no other option but to change series if they want to wait for Mod top, will Ford automatically swap any remaining FE orders after 4/8 to MIC or do they sit in limbo?

In that same vein, what will be the default on WT (or other) with Mod top still ordered after that date? All coded for '22 or all swapped to MIC unless the dealer codes them 99 with the wait instructions in the comment field?

How will we know if we need to have the dealer update the order or just let it go to get the desired result?
I recommend letting them know your intentions prior to April 8 so there is no confusion

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My perspective is that I'm 300 miles short of 160k miles on my truck. My backup camera won't work most of the time. My sync system is on the fritz. I had to stop my truck, turn it off, open my door, close my door, and restart my truck 2x yesterday just to make a d*** phone call using hands free. My steering wheel controls malfunction regularly (for the radio, not the actual driving :LOL:). At 90 degrees today, I felt that my ac is - once again - not blowing as cold as it should be. I will have to take the freaking dash off to the tune of $5000 to fix that, btw.

So to put it in perspective, I may not be able to wait another year for this Bronco and that makes me mad. I'm mad that the MOD top was even put on B&P, I was allowed to order the freaking thing, and NOW they come out and say - OOPSIE. Also, I don't even get the $1000 in Schrute bucks for my trouble of waiting for a year and a half past the reservation to get my Bronco.

I'm glad you weren't trying to be like "that". Let's be friends. :coffee:🍷
@DealerInsider has posted a solution that would cover your situation perfectly. You should really talk to him about it

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Good question. Given the uproar, I'm not having the dealer make any changes until 4/8 just in case they figure out some other way to handle the unhappy FE customers.