Sponsored

Poll: Black and White MIC tops

If Ford offered a MIC Black or White top would you get it or wait for the MOD painted tops?

• Get the MIC Black or White.

• Wait for the painted MOD versions.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since everyone even Ford says that they are listening. I created this poll to see the interest in this. Maybe Ford could look at this poll and offer this as an option in the future. I am by no means a top engineer, but one would think that it would be easier to go from carbonized grey MIC to black or white than the MOD options. It could also be an easy solution for MY22. I was curious to know myself if people would switch to a MIC Black or White top option instead of waiting two years.
Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not interested in the mod top but I might take a white one over the gray. Gray over black.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
MIC is lighter (weight) than the painted hard top by enough that if you actually take it on and off you will notice it, so I'm happy with the weight savings of the MIC.

As someone who lives on the surface of the sun, I would also be quite happier with a lighter color top. On the other hand, white MIC top with charcoal fender flares would probably look pretty stupid.
Sponsored