Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah Hunter has been taking care of it. No concrete info yet, damage looks small but I guess it’s all about the body shop and if they have long wait times and the paint in house. Maybe days maybe weeks?

I hope yours was on the truck too, maybe mine took the hit and yours is fine. Still not actually sure what happened, I’m just assuming road debris. Keep us posted on yours! Good luck!
No luck for my Bronco. Hopefully soon 🤞
Sponsored

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all! A friend has a 2-door on order in your group. Her estimated delivery just updated to MAY?!?

Are other folks in the same boat? She’s an early res. who had to reorder in early October.
This is exactly my scenario. I was a 2nd day reservation, just got bumped back, waiting on something at ice mountain.

Inc0gnet0

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Hon Pilot EXL, '16 Acura ILX, '20 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone posted this on Facebook…. I don’t know when taken. A chance units are getting chips installed on Ice MountainL?
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group FA2064BB-54D1-44BD-A8F1-A4702DA53513
Stop! That one is MINE! LOL :)

Sponsored

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there way to know that you vehicle is on ice mountain for sure?
Is it possible to be marked as "shipped" on the pizza tracker and be stuck on ice mountain?
That's what I want to know, too! Anyone heard anything??

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got the call, Bronco arrived at dealer this evening! ETA on tracker was 2/11. Putting away the booze and will try and get some sleep tonight.
Great…. When was your ‘in production date’?…..did you ever get notice it was built or shipped? Or did it kind of show up…thanks

toodlesmalone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman ALL4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I've been anxiously checking the pizza tracker for updates every day. Today it reverted from "shipped" to "in production". Which is alarming, however, the estimated delivery date has not changed. :cautious:

LetsGoFord

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hey guys! I haven't posted on here much, but was curious if anyone is going through a similar experience. My blend date 1/10/22, and a built date on the tracker of 1/12/22. The tracker has been on Shipped for nearly 3 weeks, with an EDD of 2/14. When when I asked my Sales guy for an update he says the train is going through "Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure".

Just curious what you all think this means.

Thank you all so much for all the great info on this forum 🙂

Sponsored

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's what I want to know, too! Anyone heard anything??
Call up or visit your dealer and ask them to track your bronco. If they say these words in the pic below, yours is delayed along with thousands of others.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 66481023677--2BDDD7F0-B635-44CD-A373-597205C017DB

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call up or visit your dealer and ask them to track your bronco. If they say these words in the pic below, yours is delayed along with thousands of others.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 66481023677--2BDDD7F0-B635-44CD-A373-597205C017DB
Hey thank you!! @IPTech I’ll do that!

Bob Britton

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
200 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date was 1/10, built on 1/19, shipped a couple weeks ago. Was able to track on pizza tracker, the ETA for delivery was 2/11, arrived on 2/8.
My 2 door Badlands is optioned with LUX, Leather, Tow & PPF. Glad I held out for everything I wanted with the exception of the Mod top.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend date was 1/10, built on 1/19, shipped a couple weeks ago. Was able to track on pizza tracker, the ETA for delivery was 2/11, arrived on 2/8.
My 2 door Badlands is optioned with LUX, Leather, Tow & PPF. Glad I held out for everything I wanted with the exception of the Mod top.
Well, yours is the ONLY glimpse of hope I've seen amongst all of this.....My blend date was also 1/10, built on 1/19 and pizza tracker est'd delivery was 2/8, but this past weekend, it updated to 2/15, so now I've departed from your good fortune. lol 4 dr WldTrk LUX, leather. Coming to AZ. Hoping mine isn't stuck on Ice Mountain awaiting chip either...since yours made it, hoping mine is just in the middle of shipping....as long as it's on a damn train somewhere.

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got text back from Dealership. Microchip Hold.
Sponsored