🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
EDD also missing now. Did anyone else notice the shift in bubbles on the tracker? Where it used to say delivery or estimated delivery (can't remember which) after shipped, mine now says 'final preperation'. Please note the spelling error is Ford's, not mine. LOL. but that can't be good - how long can something sit in final preparation? Is that aka- ice mountain?
Just checked....its gone
Sponsored

Dave

Big Bend
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was optimistic when some from our group were getting built and videos of Ford working on the stored vehicles. Unless I'm wrong it appears that progress has stopped and were just sitting. Now with no EDD and absolutely no idea what to expect. Is anyone making progress ?

Rrico0503

Badlands
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was optimistic when some from our group were getting built and videos of Ford working on the stored vehicles. Unless I'm wrong it appears that progress has stopped and were just sitting. Now with no EDD and absolutely no idea what to expect. Is anyone making progress ?
Nope. Unfortunately nothing here on my end. Still waiting on micro chips. It’s just frustrating that mine is built but probably won’t see movement for a good while.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Small change overnight,,,, I now have the "In PrepEration" tab instead of the "Delivered" tab.

Still no EDD and I checked with my dealer and they see no change, still on chip hold. :mad: (n)

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Strange...my unit shown as 'built' on 3/21 and 'shipped' (with no date provided) and I have a train car number from my dealer...According to CSX site my Bronco seems to be somewhere in GA now....but, at the pizza tracker there used to be a EDD of 3/4 - 3/11... this EDD widow has disappeared....and, my window sticker date went to 3/2/22.... wow, I guess there is a chance my Bronco never got shipped even though I've been given a rail care number? Continues to be nuts...and, really wish all still waiting some progress... I don't know why/how I seemed to get lucky.

Sponsored

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Strange...my unit shown as 'built' on 3/21 and 'shipped' (with no date provided) and I have a train car number from my dealer...According to CSX site my Bronco seems to be somewhere in GA now....but, at the pizza tracker there used to be a EDD of 3/4 - 3/11... this EDD widow has disappeared....and, my window sticker date went to 3/2/22.... wow, I guess there is a chance my Bronco never got shipped even though I've been given a rail care number? Continues to be nuts...and, really wish all still waiting some progress... I don't know why/how I seemed to get lucky.
I mean built on 2/21

Bignoggin1960

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Crew cab 4, 2012 Explorer, 1994 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here???
EDD also missing now. Did anyone else notice the shift in bubbles on the tracker? Where it used to say delivery or estimated delivery (can't remember which) after shipped, mine now says 'final preperation'. Please note the spelling error is Ford's, not mine. LOL. but that can't be good - how long can something sit in final preparation? Is that aka- ice mountain?

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry 1/10/22 build-week brothers! I feel so bad for you guys, though fortunate that I managed to escape Ice Mountain Hell by a mere few hundred spots in the queue...

As words of encouragement, the Bronco is definitely super cool , gets compliments everywhere I go, and you will certainly enjoy the heck out of it once FoMoCo gets there act together and prioritized emptying out ice mountain!

Come on @Ford Motor Company, get the needed rework done for these incredibly patient customers even if it means impacting your new Bronco production rate!

Sponsored

jmgreenwald

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. No more EDD, still saying I’m in production and this may take a few days 😂

beginning to think another summer will pass with no Bronco 😕

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Out of curiosity, @Ford Motor Company - when did you guys officially stop caring?
Wondering, is there a phone # we can bombard with calls and/or an email we can flood until we get an answer on what the plan is?? Or is there anyone on this thread that actually knows someone at FMC that can find out what the plan is?? I think most of us will be ok with just hearing what the stinking plan is for Ice Mountain. My only explanation on the silence is that FMC has already "informed" is via email and news reports that the micro chip issue "should be resolved within 90 days". So maybe FMC is like hey we've told you what the plan is so shut up and be patient. But that's lame.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wondering, is there a phone # we can bombard with calls and/or an email we can flood until we get an answer on what the plan is?? Or is there anyone on this thread that actually knows someone at FMC that can find out what the plan is?? I think most of us will be ok with just hearing what the stinking plan is for Ice Mountain. My only explanation on the silence is that FMC has already "informed" is via email and news reports that the micro chip issue "should be resolved within 90 days". So maybe FMC is like hey we've told you what the plan is so shut up and be patient. But that's lame.
The last communication I got from @Ford Motor Company was in November. That communication stated my bronco would be built the week of 1/10. It’s March. I find it rude and an exemplar of horrific customer service that it has been radio silence since November. @Ford Motor Company has not sent me a single communication regarding any chip hold, or any other reason for delay. They. Don’t. Care. About me. Or about you. Period.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The last communication I got from @Ford Motor Company was in November. That communication stated my bronco would be built the week of 1/10. It’s March. I find it rude and an exemplar of horrific customer service that it has been radio silence since November. @Ford Motor Company has not sent me a single communication regarding any chip hold, or any other reason for delay. They. Don’t. Care. About me. Or about you. Period.
Right, totally get your point and frustration. But I'll repost this as this is the main point of my post: Wondering, is there a phone # we can bombard with calls and/or an email we can flood until we get an answer on what the plan is?? Or is there anyone on this thread that actually knows someone at FMC that can find out what the plan is??
Sponsored