Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got ah....I have and a lot others have been waiting too!
It’s hard to believe but I have a good feeling about this email! Are you guys with the build week of 1/10/22?
Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It appears that several people in the 1/3 got this email. I’m guessing this was sent out to every person who has been on ice mountain. When this all began and Ford said they were bringing the bronco back I told my wife that this was a once in a lifetime event. We were so excited. @Ford Motor Company has literally taken all the fun out of this process. Now I am wondering if I will even have this thing by summer. I can’t believe I am waiting on something that has been built for over two months. Been a Ford guy my whole life.

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received the email as well...and already picked mine up last month. lol

I think Ford messed up a bit in sending this one out.
Now I’m even more confused… so that means this email doesn’t mean anything!!

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now I’m even more confused… so that means this email doesn’t mean anything!!
Correct.
But on the bright side, at least Ford Communicated something to us.

Sponsored

$occercoach

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru Baja
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven’t received an email yet but did receive one for a Ford Maverick?!?

Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I recall posting a while ago and said something about “just being happy if Ford communicated with us.” I was wrong. This email would have been awesome a month or so ago. It’s probably great for those not on the forum as some may not have ever tracked it. However, we know they didn’t send it until they removed the delivery date. Which, my suspicious mind tells me, is a sign of further disappointment. Transparency is easy when there is a plan with potential positive outcomes. Transparency is difficult when you don’t have a plan or the outcomes are worse than anticipated. Funny thing is that transparency, regardless of outcome, is best for everyone - even when it’s hard to do. @Ford Motor Company

APIZZA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha
I recall posting a while ago and said something about “just being happy if Ford communicated with us.” I was wrong. This email would have been awesome a month or so ago. It’s probably great for those not on the forum as some may not have ever tracked it. However, we know they didn’t send it until they removed the delivery date. Which, my suspicious mind tells me, is a sign of further disappointment. Transparency is easy when there is a plan with potential positive outcomes. Transparency is difficult when you don’t have a plan or the outcomes are worse than anticipated. Funny thing is that transparency, regardless of outcome, is best for everyone - even when it’s hard to do. @Ford Motor Company
Spot on! I received this same useless email today and while I've tried so hard to be patient, the fact that is is effectively meaningless was a let down on top of all the other let downs. I wanted communication but now I regret it some, this email was such a waste of time and another missed opportunity to ease the minds of all of us in the Ice Mountain situation.

Bedderyet99

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spot on with the comment. I saw the email in my inbox, then opened it and was like..well no s#!%!!! thought it was something new

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to be excited when I saw a bronco on the road. Now I see one and immediately my mood sours. First world problems, but this vehicle should be something that we are looking forward to. This is a “fun” enthusiast, wind in your hair vehicle. It’s my midlife crisis mobile. The whole experience has been beyond ruined… it’s a running joke at this point, and potentially the worst financial decision I have or will ever make. I’m not sure Ford can fix this for us stuck on chip hold. Our trucks are outside in the winter elements, fluids sitting, exposed metal rusting, while orders placed well after are flying off the assembly line. I’d like a Ford rep to explain how this is appropriate customer service? Again like we’ve all said… maybe some communication about what the plan is, and we all would be somewhat satisfied. At this point it just appears as if they are making it up as they go. Ill hope for a quick remedy, but I won’t hold my breath.

AwaitingOuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used to be excited when I saw a bronco on the road. Now I see one and immediately my mood sours. First world problems, but this vehicle should be something that we are looking forward to. This is a “fun” enthusiast, wind in your hair vehicle. It’s my midlife crisis mobile. The whole experience has been beyond ruined… it’s a running joke at this point, and potentially the worst financial decision I have or will ever make. I’m not sure Ford can fix this for us stuck on chip hold. Our trucks are outside in the winter elements, fluids sitting, exposed metal rusting, while orders placed well after are flying off the assembly line. I’d like a Ford rep to explain how this is appropriate customer service? Again like we’ve all said… maybe some communication about what the plan is, and we all would be somewhat satisfied. At this point it just appears as if they are making it up as they go. Ill hope for a quick remedy, but I won’t hold my breath.
I agree. I used to get excited when seeing one on the road but now it makes me mad. I understand the supply chain complications but feel the communication has been terrible from day one. I think all of us thought our reservation numbers meant something (which was reinforced by early calls to Ford customer support) but really it is all about allocations. Now to see later build week vehicles being delivered while ours sit in the elements is disgusting. Ford should consider extended warrantees for all of us on ice mountain as a token of gratitude for accepting weathered vehicles. This is a great vehicle and I am looking forward to getting it but ford needs to step up.
Sponsored