Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welp, we made it to my 90-day extension date with absolutely zero movement. I will say through this experience, I have impressed myself with how incredibly patient I have been. Didn't know I had it in me. Here's to hoping it's all over soon!
Sponsored

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp, we made it to my 90-day extension date with absolutely zero movement. I will say through this experience, I have impressed myself with how incredibly patient I have been. Didn't know I had it in me. Here's to hoping it's all over soon!
Well said. I’m speechless! The worse part is the lack of communication… horrible experience in buying a car which was released two years ago!

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received an email with a baby pic. It's shipped, on a train to California - going to the rail yard in Bencia. EDD to dealer is 5/2 to 5/8. The HPR looks good!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group ima
Congrats! Where in California if you don’t mind me asking ?

Sponsored

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beginning to think they have lost my bronco. It finally moved to built on 3/26. Has never said shipped on any tracker. EDD was 4/13-4/26. Moved to 4/26-5/1 on 4/26 which I found encouraging because it seemed like they moved it out just a little so it must be on the way. Dealer called today - was expecting him to say it arrived, only to have him say it doesn’t show it’s been shipped and when it does ship it will be 3 to 4 weeks, so that 5/1 EDD is not going to work. It’s insane that this could drag to June with a 1/14 in production date. I asked if they ever had any just unexpectedly show up. His answer - no, that never happens.

Shim

Badlands
First Name
Shim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received an email with a baby pic. It's shipped, on a train to California - going to the rail yard in Bencia. EDD to dealer is 5/2 to 5/8. The HPR looks good!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group ima
After having seen HPR in person, I won't say I regret EG but I really do like the HPR. Hope you get it soon and get to start enjoying it.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After having seen HPR in person, I won't say I regret EG but I really do like the HPR. Hope you get it soon and get to start enjoying it.
I agree!

Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group bronco built
We are most likely on the same rail same edd and Benicia rail

APIZZA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked it up yesterday and thankfully had a wonderful and very smooth dealer experience. Now officially a proud Bronco owner and can agree with all those that said that it was worth the wait. Crazy times and definitely a crazy car-buying experience that I don't want to live through again but all in all I love the car and can't wait to drive it like crazy on all kinds of adventures. My best to all of my brother and sisters in the 1/10/22 build week and thank you for helping me through the process of waiting (and waiting and waiting some more!) and wish you the best with your Broncos when the day comes - and it will come - keep the faith!