Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the modules light up?
Yes, my modules did within a couple days of my blend date. My dealer told me it’s built but awaiting shipment. Not sure why it has been sitting for 3wks waiting for shipment though if nothing is wrong.
Sponsored

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, my modules did within a couple days of my blend date. My dealer told me it’s built but awaiting shipment. Not sure why it has been sitting for 3wks waiting for shipment though if nothing is wrong.
That sucks. Hope it frees up soon. We are missing prime time off roading time.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. I've heard of them pulling vehicles for extra testing, but never taking this long.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I've got an update for my build week mates.
My Bronco arrived at my dealership in Brewster NY sometime late yesterday!

Coincidentally so did many other Brewster folks who were awaiting their Broncos. All on the same truck. It's as if they bunched us all together which logistically, makes sense. But they had different build weeks. I can't pretend to know the transport magic on how this all works but there is a logic to it... that I can tell

Here is my baseball trading card:
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211102-074928

Sponsored

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Coincidentally so did many other Brewster folks who were awaiting their Broncos. All on the same truck. It's as if they bunched us all together which logistically, makes sense. But they had different build weeks. I can't pretend to know the transport magic on how this all works but there is a logic to it... that I can tell

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211102-074928
Did you have a status change to shipped prior to delivery? Thank you

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211102-080454
Congrats!

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211102-080454
Let me know how you like the color...I got the same interior and exterior

NoynuR

First Edition
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 M3 Xdrive, Area 51 Grey 4DR First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi everyone I’m new here but I needed to sign up cause i’d like some answers. I have a build date of 10/11 it’s been in production since 10/18 but has not moved on the stupid pizza tracker since. Eta to dealer says 11/9. Should I be worried? When I ordered my other car from Germany a few months ago the tracker was extremely detailed but now this…

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone I’m new here but I needed to sign up cause i’d like some answers. I have a build date of 10/11 it’s been in production since 10/18 but has not moved on the stupid pizza tracker since. Eta to dealer says 11/9. Should I be worried? When I ordered my other car from Germany a few months ago the tracker was extremely detailed but now this…
Don't be worried. Sounds like the case of half the people here. Next thing you know, your Bronco shows up on the lot outta nowhere a day or 2 before the ETA end date.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping you get yours soon because I won't be too far behind. Our shipped 10/21 and is headed to Irvine.
I just checked Union Pacific, and it states an ETA of 11/2 around 4 pm. Currently it’s in Yermo, CA, and my last stop in Mira Loma before it heads to the dealership. I think that is the last stop before convoy. My friend’s Bronco was stuck at the dealership for a week before it shipped. If that is the case I won’t be seeing my Bronco until next week sometime.
Have you been able to track it?

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't be worried. Sounds like the case of half the people here. Next thing you know, your Bronco shows up on the lot outta nowhere a day or 2 before the ETA end date.
Hopefully, I'm now day +1 from my expected delivery date to Utah. Original expected delivery was 10/26-11/1. Last update I got tracking the train was it was sitting in Nebraska on 10/26 for 3-4 days. No idea if it has arrived in SLC Railyard or not. My rental is racking up. Sold my truck last week expecting the Bronco but I'm still waiting.