First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK! I checked my tracker this morning and I just saw the "View Window Sticker" button appear. Which has never been there before. So I click on it with huge excitement. and I get the "Please check back later. The Window Sticker has not been released for this vehicle"

Anyone else get this added to their tracker? Its right above "Owner Registration"

1634049967505.png

1634050060331.png
I got it as well. And like you, I got all excited. Hopefully that is a sign of good things to come.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I asked my dealer if my build date was still Oct 25th yesterday. System was down and said he would call me today with the information. sure enough I was moved. I found out about the Oct 25th move from my dealer. only emails I get from bronco was the initial email with my vin and first build date and about 2 to 4 emails a day about the bronco Rodeo. I didn't even get a damn hammock. I got a poster like a 14 yr old kid. lol.
This sucks. I won't even bother with my dealer as I never get any information from them and last time Ford didn't send me an email until a week after my build date. I guess I shouldn't complain too much since I at least got a hammock. :)

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish we had the same ability to look up information on our orders without relying on dealerships. The sites we have access to with our VIN give no real information beyond our build which we already knew.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let’s cut out the middleman (dealerships) and have a customer page with info on build week, anticipated build day, transport, eta to dealer, etc

Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If there is a silver lining in a lot of this. I would say look at the 10/11, 10/18 build week group threads. Many of those people got moved to those build weeks and I can see that many of them got built! So lets have some hope. 😅

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point it seems dealers are annoyed to have to answer our questions and we’re annoyed to have to constantly ask so many questions. At least in my situation, my dealer NEVER provides information without prompting.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just called my dealer, looks like a Friday Build day for me too. #FridayVibes

Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer just keeps saying on track for early Nov delivery. So I'll just keep checking for my window sticker starting Monday like a poor schmuck.
Honestly at this point, thats all we can do. I am not even going to call my dealership because it doesn't matter until we get that sticker, built and shipped email.

May the odds be ever in your favor 😂

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I try to bother my dealer as little as possible, they are often more in the dark than we are here. I did just email them on the build date. Last update was week of 10/25, today he responded and told me 10/28 - thursday! I can only hope!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer doesn’t like phones but does do emails thankfully. No changes here. Still looking like a Saturday build