Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well still no modules up for me. 11/5 blend 819 rotation. I see they are in the 900s now so I now I'm wondering if my build had any issues with it. 😅

Edit: I decided to look at the aem services code and it shows that my production date is 11/09 with an eta end date of 12/02. So I guess mine is slow to come alive lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp just checked the Ford tracker and my order went from built back to in production.. ugghh anyone else have this happen?
Mine has not shown it was out of production since last wednesday. This is brutal

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You could always use the AEM services link to see if there is any updates on there. It can show if there is any updates such as production date and eta end date.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=XXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

Use this link and add your vin and order number where the X's are at. It might be able to show you an update on your production.
Ya thats what i have been using along with everything else. Thats the “pizza tracker”

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya thats what i have been using along with everything else. Thats the “pizza tracker”
Ah gotcha, I thought Ford's tracker is what everyone is calling the pizza tracker lol

austin9294

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received my shipped email and the tracker confirms also talked with a ford rep yesterday and they said they have been having issues with the tracker not updating and bugging out so I would go by the bronco6 tracker because that has been on point this whole time

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel this is payback for encroaching into 11/01’s week from 10/25 because y’all are getting pics of your build and many of us still arent

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received my shipped email and the tracker confirms also talked with a ford rep yesterday and they said they have been having issues with the tracker not updating and bugging out so I would go by the bronco6 tracker because that has been on point this whole time
When you say you talked to a ford rep, how did you do that? I would like to talk to somebody that might be able to get me some more info on my build or at least some insight as to what could be going on. I have used all trackers and mine has been “in production” for a week now. I dont get it. My dealer says it is showing built but i have no proof of that. I have used the pizza tracker and its in production, i did the module tracker and it shows all modules populated, and finally the bronco6g tracker and it shows “in production”.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group C0CB3B2C-1C2B-4A48-9263-4EE4941EB4FA

Last edited:

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The "transit date" on the pizza tracker just changed to "08" for me. Before today it was blank. Not sure what that indicates. The ETA end date of 2021-11-23 hasn't changed.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When you say you talked to a ford rep, how did you do that? I would like to talk to somebody that might be able to get me some more info on my build or at least some insight as to what could be going on. I have used all trackers and mine has been “in production” for a week now. I dont get it. My dealer says it is showing built but i have no proof of that. I have used the pizza tracker and its in production, i did the module tracker and it shows all modules populated, and finally the bronco6g tracker and it shows “in production”.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group C0CB3B2C-1C2B-4A48-9263-4EE4941EB4FA
Perhaps you were random selected for extra QC or fall into one of the groups like discussed in the thread linked below:

“Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.”

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perhaps you were random selected for extra QC or fall into one of the groups like discussed in the thread linked below:

“Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.”

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/
Its too bad they cant tell me any of this. I would not like that email but it would be good to have for sanity sake.

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No idea how to check if modules are active (I see how to get to the site to do it but do I have to actually download the file ? If so how do I view it?), but I do see a delivery date now if 12/4/21
Sponsored