First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome and congrats!! I'm right after you on the spreadsheet (#8676) so maybe this means mine will arrive any day now as well. I'm about 6 hours east of you but in a pretty rural area.
Hopefully it is on the same truck heading your way!
Sponsored

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Waited 486 days for this thing, only put 100 miles on it, but it was worth it. Can't wait for you all to feel it!

PXL_20211117_125534264_2.jpg
How was your 100 mile experience ??

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How was your 100 mile experience ??
* I was worried about the 2.3 being enough for this fat & heavy beast - but I was not disappointed in the speed or acceleration. It's more than adequate. As long as I can smoke a Tacoma, I'll be happy.

* People on the forum had me worried about the interior quality - but it's not bad at all in my opinion. The aesthetic fits what the vehicles intended purpose is for. It's minimalist, and doesn't feel cheap (then again I'm not into luxury vehicles so maybe I have bad standards).

* The manual shifting is smooth as butter, it's even been half a decade since my last manual, but I eased right into it, the throw is nice - placement of shifter is natural feeling and comfortable.

* I have the two door, and I'm in love with the feel of the short wheelbase. Also, the suspension feels absolutely great - I'm hesitant to replace them when I eventually level it with new shocks/struts. Although I will add that the rake isn't as bad as I thought either.

* One thing I don't like...I'm finding that I hate the electronic parking brake. I really wish that I had the manual e-brake lever on my right, it's just what I'm used to. I'll probably get over it :D - but it's just awkward to me.

Sponsored

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

* I was worried about the 2.3 being enough for this fat & heavy beast - but I was not disappointed in the speed or acceleration. It's more than adequate. As long as I can smoke a Tacoma, I'll be happy.

* People on the forum had me worried about the interior quality - but it's not bad at all in my opinion. The aesthetic fits what the vehicles intended purpose is for. It's minimalist, and doesn't feel cheap (then again I'm not into luxury vehicles so maybe I have bad standards).

* The manual shifting is smooth as butter, it's even been half a decade since my last manual, but I eased right into it, the throw is nice - placement of shifter is natural feeling and comfortable.

* I have the two door, and I'm in love with the feel of the short wheelbase. Also, the suspension feels absolutely great - I'm hesitant to replace them when I eventually level it with new shocks/struts. Although I will add that the rake isn't as bad as I thought either.

* One thing I don't like...I'm finding that I hate the electronic parking brake. I really wish that I had the manual e-brake lever on my right, it's just what I'm used to. I'll probably get over it :D - but it's just awkward to me.
The taco comment is hilarious 😂

And I feel you on the electric e brake. My 2018 f150 has it and I just think it’s weird. I rarely use it though but I could see if you had a standard why you would obviously be using that every time you exit the vehicle.
I’ve heard the ride is like butter. Sounds dumb because this is an off road vehicle but I really wanted a comfortable ride and sounds like I won’t be disappointed.

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly was a bit worried about the 2.3 but not as much anymore. Im more worried about not getting the modular bumper and the bash plates, since I'm not entirely sure what underbody protection comes with the plastic bumper.

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got my picture!! She was in Champaign, IL yesterday am according to my dealer.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group image
I’ve noticed in almost every pic post there’s another lined up right behind it. Looks like maybe you were the last one for that shift !

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really wanted a comfortable ride and sounds like I won’t be disappointed.
That's one of my favorite aspects of it - the ride quality is comfortable as all hell, super smooth, but at the same time it feels capable - like I can just drive off into corn field in a moment's notice :D . I don't think you will be disappointed at all!

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got my Built Email early this morning. Estimated delivery date hasn't moved since the built email. Hopefully I get it sooner than later. Still no factory pic. Congrats to all of you that have received pics (they look beautiful) and to those of you who have your Bronco!

Screenshot_20211117-094528_Gmail.jpg

Sponsored

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
JTC Pals Portal updated this morning with my dealership info. It had been sitting in pending state with null in the destination fields, so hopefully this means it will be picked up very soon. Status is still pending for now.

Baby steps... literally one. freaking. step. at. a. time.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211117-094528_Gmail
How long was yours in the "pending" stage? Mine was just added to palsapp yesterday.

IntenseGroundHog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know a lot of us took delivery of our rigs without getting the “shipped” email, but has anyone here gotten their rig delivered without any updates or changes to the palsapp tracker?

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll try not to lol I got it in cactus gray, high package, sas, tow, soft top.
Two Rivers just emailed me. They said my Bronco has arrived. I'm picking it up Friday morning. Good luck to you!
Sponsored