First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in the same boat. Modules popped late on 11/30 (11/23 blend) and since then absolutely nothing. Granger says they can only see that it seems to be built. Pizza tracker still says in production. It’s frustrating for sure.
I was 782/1101 on 11/29 and mine sat in limbo until finally showing built on 12/4 and shipped on 12/5. I don't know if the delays were the tow package, QC issues, or just sitting somewhere not getting updated. But my delivery date never changed, and seems to still be on track. I've seen several people say they never got built emails, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UP’s number is going to an automated system for me but not giving me a trace option.. Freight, ramp, storage and reservation are the only options.. anyone have advice here?

Fishtag

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telsa Model Y, 2016 Acura MDX, 2035 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have sorta good news to share. I went to the dealership today to get the finance approval started to limit the time I'll need to spend at the dealership on delivery. And I'm happy to report no Mark Up or Silly fees of any kind. So I got that going for me which is nice.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All right. Spoke with BNSF Customer Service. At this time they were able to confirm my Railcar# though they are not in possession of my Bronco yet. He believes any day now it should show up. It does take about 5-7 days (left 12/5) from the point of when it left in Blue Island, Il. Once it is received they will be able to confirm and give a estimate of delivery to the yard in San Diego. He also mentioned that once they receive car it approximately takes about 10 days. 😎

Gator

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Outer Banks 2.7L high package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer finally told me that my vehicle reached the junction point in Chicago on the 5th. My window sticker was also last updated on the 5th.. not sure if that helps anybody but it might.

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Skidog So a little follow up from other posts... just. home so to tired to search. But surprise my dealer texted me (holy crap right!!) and confirmed my thoughts on why @ASlaugh wasn't able to see my rail car number.... My bronco was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island, IL. So the search is on... Now to figure out how to track on BNSF...
I suspected yours was on BNSF since they seem to control most of the rail in the Norpac area. I actually tried your car number on the BNSF tracking tool and did not pull anything up. I hope you can find a better link. This is what I tried: https://tools.bnsflogistics.com/shipment-tracking

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UP’s number is going to an automated system for me but not giving me a trace option.. Freight, ramp, storage and reservation are the only options.. anyone have advice here?
The Trace option is the first that it lists, but it is hard to hear. Just say "Trace" and it will work.
What is your car number? I'll add it to my list if it works.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope-Rail down to Florida
Baird, I am getting delivery in Clearwater my railcar number is SP516827 on CSX. Maybe you’re on the same train. Left MI on 12/1.

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was 782/1101 on 11/29 and mine sat in limbo until finally showing built on 12/4 and shipped on 12/5. I don't know if the delays were the tow package, QC issues, or just sitting somewhere not getting updated. But my delivery date never changed, and seems to still be on track. I've seen several people say they never got built emails, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.
I was 545/880 on 11/24 and showed built 12/1. Since then it has been radio silence other than the email saying that the vehicle delivery is between 12/4 and 12/10. All of the trackers no longer work with my VIN so that is a bit disappointing. Drove thru the dealers lot in hopes that I would see my vehicle, but nothing. It amazes me the number of people who are getting their vehicles and I am only 10 miles from the plant. I have no faith that I will see my vehicle by the dates provided. The dealer has been no help is finding up why the vehicle has not been loaded on a truck yet.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fresh off the truck convoy. Just arrived this afternoon. Can pick up tomorrow or Friday.

Built 12/2. Pictures don't do it justice. 2 Door looks so awesome. And the roof rack completes the look!

Arrived before the shipped email or the line photo.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_6068.JPG
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_6075.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was 545/880 on 11/24 and showed built 12/1. Since then it has been radio silence other than the email saying that the vehicle delivery is between 12/4 and 12/10. All of the trackers no longer work with my VIN so that is a bit disappointing. Drove thru the dealers lot in hopes that I would see my vehicle, but nothing. It amazes me the number of people who are getting their vehicles and I am only 10 miles from the plant. I have no faith that I will see my vehicle by the dates provided. The dealer has been no help is finding up why the vehicle has not been loaded on a truck yet.
Same situation, eta window 12/3-12/9. Looking less likely that it will be here palsapp is useless.

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same situation, eta window 12/3-12/9. Looking less likely that it will be here palsapp is useless.
Nooooo!! I'm completely in the dark, but I'm just hoping the original ETA dates are accurate. Please don't crush my Bronco Christmas dreams.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my thought/hope as well. I get no Ford emails so I'm not expecting a built one. I was sorta hoping my rig was on a train and just no comms, but the sticker update makes that unlikely. I don't think they review stickers after shipping, or at least I haven't seen any posts about it
My Window Sticker date was updated today and our Bronco is in route. I don't think that we can read into anything about the date changing.

Fishtag

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telsa Model Y, 2016 Acura MDX, 2035 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's your date at the bottom of your window sticker?

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs