Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone concerned about more immediate depreciation with a late 2021 build? They’re gonna be building 2022’s in December. When I get my 2021 in December it’s already gonna be a year old! Thoughts?
Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone concerned about more immediate depreciation with a late 2021 build? They’re gonna be building 2022’s in December. When I get my 2021 in December it’s already gonna be a year old! Thoughts?
I was thinking its already a year old but its still a brand new car. Is it possible there's higher value for the 2021 since so few were made?

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not really. Just happy to be getting a '21 actually. If I turn around and sell it in 6 months, I think it will still be worth close to MSRP.

If I sell it in 3-5 years, I'm not worried about any loss. I got to drive my Bronco for literal years before people who were day 1 reservation holders.

Last edited:

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think of the miles you wont have on it down the road. Either way if you are buying the Bronco for the resell value, I think you may have missed the mark. Enjoy driving it and don't worry. People will be envious for years to come.

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whelp, woke up to the email this morning I am getting bumped from the 11/15 build week to 11/22...hi everyone. I just hope the builds/QA that week is not affected by the excitement of Thanksgiving vacation.

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Whelp, woke up to the email this morning I am getting bumped from the 11/15 build week to 11/22...hi everyone. I just hope the builds/QA that week is not affected by the excitement of Thanksgiving vacation.
Happy you've joined us but i wish they would stop bumping people here! I want to stay.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you just threw more wrinkles into my day. When I hit this link it shows me the wrong Bronco and tells me it's time to order. I already have a VIN. And the color was wrong.
the picture and color are wrong for me too, but the details below are correct. I think the picture is just a place holder of the default config they put for whatever trim you initially reserved

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happy you've joined us but i wish they would stop bumping people here! I want to stay.
I hope you stay or move up just as much as I wish to move back to my original build week. In the end I just hope to have her before Christmas.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
the picture and color are wrong for me too, but the details below are correct. I think the picture is just a place holder of the default config they put for whatever trim you initially reserved
So mine using that link still shows my old order before I changed it. Still says it's time to order your new bronco and all the specs of the puterbanks. I changed to a big bend and got my Vin and build week of 22 but don't see what you guys have been talking about

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll appear your 2021 is a low mileage truck compared to the 2022's! 💪🏻
When it comes time to sell or trade, I mean.

Sponsored

TKFIVE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So mine using that link still shows my old order before I changed it. Still says it's time to order your new bronco and all the specs of the puterbanks. I changed to a big bend and got my Vin and build week of 22 but don't see what you guys have been talking about
I don’t know why your typo is making me laugh so hard, but it is😂😂😂

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi I'm Scott, new to the 11/22 week group, got bumped from 11/15.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1635896274703