Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone have delays with the roof rack?
Yes! I wasn't able to order one because I had to switch to a soft top in order to get my damn Bronco this year!

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! I wasn't able to order one because I had to switch to a soft top in order to get my damn Bronco this year!
so I know things have/are changing with no rhyme or reason but I have a 7/29/21 reservation and just got a vin and build date in January for a MIC hard top. my slight concern is that after i got the vin I had my dealer add a few accessories like the roof rack. Apparently it will only let you add items that are not in low supply after the vin has been assigned. Hoping that is correct.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so I know things have/are changing with no rhyme or reason but I have a 7/29/21 reservation and just got a vin and build date in January for a MIC hard top. my slight concern is that after i got the vin I had my dealer add a few accessories like the roof rack. Apparently it will only let you add items that are not in low supply after the vin has been assigned. Hoping that is correct.
Your build config can’t be changed at all after the VIN is generated I believe. Your dealer is probably ordering a roof rack for them to install upon arrival, not adding it to your factory order.

FWIW I was a January 2021 reservation and my 11/24 blend is just finishing up now 😬 soft top 2.3L no-tow is the special sauce it seems.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your build config can’t be changed at all after the VIN is generated I believe. Your dealer is probably ordering a roof rack for them to install upon arrival, not adding it to your factory order.

FWIW I was a January 2021 reservation and my 11/24 blend is just finishing up now 😬 soft top 2.3L no-tow is the special sauce it seems.
awesome news!

it is updated on the actual order (not an accessory DIO). There are a few post here and on youtube of people with vins even changing the trim. It has all the updates on my page:

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some aspects of an order can be changed. You can't e.g. add squatch or switch BL to WT. But you can change paint, change seats (e.g. leather to MGV, which I did), and presumably add a roof rack if it's a config allowed by the build tool. If the build tool can't do it, then you can't either.

Johndough

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Hyundai Genesis coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just updated with production date 12/01 and ETA end date 12/26….. what does the 12/26 date mean?

DF88EFFC-B726-4E34-8D5D-AC2068828CF8.jpeg

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just updated with production date 12/01 and ETA end date 12/26….. what does the 12/26 date mean?

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group DF88EFFC-B726-4E34-8D5D-AC2068828CF8
ETA start and ETA end refer to the range of expected delivery days to your dealership, I believe -- the data is used to drive the shipped emails that come out later

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Freaking Sweet!!!! Maybe I'll see my "shipped" email tomorrow?? Wonder if @MatchingPonytails received her shipped email too??
I got built email the next day (11/30) and shipped email two days later (12/2). I spoke to the dealership today and they said it shipped 12/1 and the norm has been 3 weeks from MAP to their lot. He also gave me the rail car info! I'm literally a kid at Christmas LOL

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just looked at spreadsheet and last 11/24 module pop was 720, I am 829 patiently unpatienly waiting.
This is now officially the longest day in history and I need a new F5 on my keyboard.
@bkyle Your mods just popped!

Sponsored

bkyle

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum 2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

845/880 has popped!! I’d like to thank the academy, my sales manager, and my invincible F5 button
DANG! They started popping early today! Outstanding!

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if modules popped today but the production date on the tracker says production date of 12/1. Was it built yesterday or today?
Sponsored