SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update for us Cali riders. Just spoke to BNSF. At this time they weren’t able to see the Railcar location (Kansas City last night) but ETA looks around the 20th of December, which drastically changed. Originally it was 1/7-13. So we will see what happens.
To be clear, you all are in SoCal right? Any bets on whether my Bay Area bound train will go north to Washington or south through San Diego/LA?
Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wait, how did you know my exact set of open tabs???
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group C3E11161-CA31-4613-B991-1E7C9A295273
BBBAAAHHHH!!!!!! 🤣

Wait.... You ONLY have 3 tabs open?? Get with it! I have 11 just for Bronco and 5 for work...whatever that is! :rolleyes:;)

Nikokani

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm are you single?
You may know the answer to this being a fellow Florida man. I'm tracking my truck with Norfolk Southern and I believe their rail lines end in Jacksonville. How do we continue to track once (I presume) the rail is transferred to another carrier?

thank you,

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BBBAAAHHHH!!!!!! 🤣

Wait.... You ONLY have 3 tabs open?? Get with it! I have 11 just for Bronco and 5 for work...whatever that is! :rolleyes:;)
I’m out sick today after my booster shot yesterday, so absolutely 0 work tabs open right now on all devices 😂

Nikokani

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my window sticker says Rail and from what i can tell the rail goes to Orlando (4hrs north of me) and convoy rest of the way but United Roads site looks like they haven't received it 🤔
I'm also in South Florida and was tracking using Norfolk Southern until it reached Jacksonville. You think vehicles are transferred to United Roads at that point?

thank you,

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also in South Florida and was tracking using Norfolk Southern until it reached Jacksonville. You think vehicles are transferred to United Roads at that point?

thank you,
I’m gonna call my dealer to find out more. Florida is a big state, and the CSX tracks run all the way thru Tampa/Clearwater but I gotta believe our trucks are getting on a highway carrier once into northern FL

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

theentirety

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update for us Cali riders. Just spoke to BNSF. At this time they weren’t able to see the Railcar location (Kansas City last night) but ETA looks around the 20th of December, which drastically changed. Originally it was 1/7-13. So we will see what happens.
From previous experience with other car orders, Dec 20 just means delivery to the rail yard and it could be a day or 20 before it gets trucked to the dealership. I'm still hoping for Christmas, but expecting mid-Jan. Thanks for the updates!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be clear, you all are in SoCal right? Any bets on whether my Bay Area bound train will go north to Washington or south through San Diego/LA?
Yes, Im in So Cal, Encinitas area. Check out the BNSF map. That might help?

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m gonna call my dealer to find out more. Florida is a big state, and the CSX tracks run all the way thru Tampa/Clearwater but I gotta believe our trucks are getting on a highway carrier once into northern FL
I'm pretty sure CSX has automotive transfer yards in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, and Jupiter. I have no idea at what point they load them on a semi. I'm north of Jacksonville and my dealer said they typically come in to Baldwin, FL, move to Jacksonville by the port and then get on a semi to head up my way.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, Im in So Cal, Encinitas area. Check out the BNSF map. That might help?
Yeah checking the map the Bay Area is right in the middle of their CA dead zone — unless my railcar switches to the UP and goes through Nevada/Truckee somehow

we’ll see whether it starts going north through Montana/Wyoming or not I guess 😅
Sponsored