First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine shipped 12/3. Dealership is in Hutto. It was in Murchison this morning. Rail car is TTGX987552

scroll back toASlaugh’s posts and you’ll see the car notes under that number. Hope that helps!!
Thanks. My status changed to shipped on the 4th but I didn't get the email until early on the 6th. I'm hoping mine is coming in this week too. Originally scheduled for December 21-27. Can't wait to see your delivery pics!! 😁 Congrats!!

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response! That is sooo far away from central Louisiana! Looking more like after Christmas. Ohhh well, progress.
most of ours that are futher along took 6-7 days to get from Wayne MI to exiting Chicago! but you are on your way at least. Also, it would appear that the shipe email that Ford sent has a fairly accurate range of dates for ost people.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer says mine is currently in Blue Island, Illinois with no train car number (as of Friday). He think's its at a junction point there waiting for something. Final destination is in Mesa, AZ.

If anyone thinks they can get more details today my VIN is 1FMEE5DP8MLB08071, I'd really appreciate it as I have to fly out to the dealer to pick it up and its really difficult to plan around this.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. My status changed to shipped on the 4th but I didn't get the email until early on the 6th. I'm hoping mine is coming in this week too. Originally scheduled for December 21-27. Can't wait to see your delivery pics!! 😁 Congrats!!
Fingers crossed for you!! My email said 12/17- 23rd eta but my dealer has said 12/13-14 this whole time. I’m happy to meet in the middle on dates, no question! Ha!

Sponsored

Gcardieri

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer says mine is currently in Blue Island, Illinois with no train car number (as of Friday). He think's its at a junction point there waiting for something. Final destination is in Mesa, AZ.

If anyone thinks they can get more details today my VIN is 1FMEE5DP8MLB08071, I'd really appreciate it as I have to fly out to the dealer to pick it up and its really difficult to plan around this.
just curious, what is your estimated delivery window?

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just curious, what is your estimated delivery window?
It is 16 - 22 Dec, but my dealer thinks its going to arrive after the 22nd.

Johndough

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Hyundai Genesis coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does “Shipment interchange delivered” mean? I was tracking My rail car (BNSF302157) through Norfolk southern and it arrived at Jacksonville last night but haven’t had any update yet

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does “Shipment interchange delivered” mean? I was tracking My rail car (BNSF302157) through Norfolk southern and it arrived at Jacksonville last night but haven’t had any update yet
I imagine this means it needs to interchange from one railway system to another — like from the BNSF to UP, or CSX to BNSF, and so on. It’s been delivered to the interchange point but hasn’t been swapped over yet.

jasonjanvier955

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm on the same railcar as you, I've been trying to get updates as well and still have nothing, just waiting till it gets to south Florida

Sponsored

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a mix, some of us CA folks are on Union Pacific.
I feel like mine must be with yours. We still don't have trail car number. Can you check for me? 1FMEE5DP7MLB00673 Shipped on 12/2

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh you have a train assigned! MNPML 13 due 12/17!! Yipeee. I should get one in 12 hours and arrive 12/18 maybe. Making progress!!!

Johndough

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Hyundai Genesis coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm on the same railcar as you, I've been trying to get updates as well and still have nothing, just waiting till it gets to south Florida
Sweet! I keep calling as well. Wondering if it would get transferred to either CSX or FEC. My oviss says it’s supposed to be picked up from Miami but idk if that’s just where the company is based out of or not.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh you have a train assigned! MNPML 13 due 12/17!! Yipeee. I should get one in 12 hours and arrive 12/18 maybe. Making progress!!!
Actually, I don't!!! @Robertriley appears to be the only one getting out of Nebraska on the next train. 90 cars leaving while @CitizenEraser and I are left behind.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639425621017

jasonjanvier955

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sweet! I keep calling as well. Wondering if it would get transferred to either CSX or FEC. My oviss says it’s supposed to be picked up from Miami but idk if that’s just where the company is based out of or not.
I got you brother, I'll keep you updated !
Sponsored