First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone heard an average time that the Bronco stays at the dealer before you can go get it? From what I’ve read it appears to be around 24 hours. I haven’t heard of anyone picking up the same day of delivery.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it’s been unloaded. No scheduled delivery as of yet. This is killing me!! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas. I’m really hoping to see a scheduled for delivery tonight.

CORick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Diesel, Audi S4 Cabrio, Buick Enclave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard an average time that the Bronco stays at the dealer before you can go get it? From what I’ve read it appears to be around 24 hours. I haven’t heard of anyone picking up the same day of delivery.
Mine is supposed to get to dealer tomorrow...and they're suggesting I can pick it up tomorrow...

Sponsored

CORick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Diesel, Audi S4 Cabrio, Buick Enclave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of the folks that have picked up your new toys...what issues have you seen in delivery? I was mildly concerned that my car was scheduled to blend the day before thanksgiving...but...what can you do...anything to look for from builds of this week?

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably just depends on your dealer. We were bugging ours on fiancé's FE, and as soon as it was unloaded one Saturday afternoon they texted (like 2-3pm). We told our salesperson we were on the way and it was being cleaned when we pulled in. Took her home just a few hours after they received it. Hoping my order goes as smoothly haha. Just sitting at the rail yard since Monday though :-(

Lai

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 F100, '70 F250, '08 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I learned two things today.... 1. never try to coherently type anything when you wake up and haven't had coffee and 2. MY BRONCO DEPARTED HAUSER, ID AT 523PM TONIGHT!!!!!!

Holy Crap All! I'll bet it's in Spokane, WA now and that's like 350ish miles as the car drives!!! The next update 12 hours from now can't get here soon enough!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Mine was in departed Staples, MN when I called last night. It's weird that your were built after me but we're not on the same train. I've definitely grown more patient going through this :)

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dumb question, but I thought Black Diamond 4 dr came with front door bags, I can’t find any evidence of that now, but I swore it was the case. Anyone have any memory like that?

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@47Driver
Your train is departing at 2100. You transfer in Pine Bluff, AR ETA 12/16 @ 1320 to another train (to be assigned). Final ETA has been updated too! It's looking good for Christmas.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639615291714

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(Disclaimer - haven't had a full cup of coffee) OMG OMG OMG!!!! I called for a tracking update! and My rail car has departed the north Portland yard!!! HOLY CHIT!! Could this possibly mean that the bronco was dropped off??? ARGH!!!

I gotta call my dealer!!

need more coffee!!!

CaptainSolo

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dumb question, but I thought Black Diamond 4 dr came with front door bags, I can’t find any evidence of that now, but I swore it was the case. Anyone have any memory like that?
I don’t think any Broncos come with bags.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Follow up!!! blood is pumping now!!! Just spoke with dealer.... their system still shows Blue Island IL... but he can look at what's in the rail yard and has a contact to call because they have been picking up instead of waiting for transport.....

So he's going to dial for dollars tomorrow.

but if anyone has a OVISS account.... I'm looking for a rail car - United road load number 61673731 for VIN: 1ft8w2bt3ned14689.... Any assistance would. be great!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(Disclaimer - haven't had a full cup of coffee) OMG OMG OMG!!!! I called for a tracking update! and My rail car has departed the north Portland yard!!! HOLY CHIT!! Could this possibly mean that the bronco was dropped off??? ARGH!!!

I gotta call my dealer!!

need more coffee!!!
not sure if you're calling your car dealer or some other type of dealer... 👀

but we're excited for you! go get your bronco!!
Sponsored