Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

29A1CBC4-AEDB-4C8B-8F65-59A9D067681D.jpeg

Mine arrived sometime late Friday or Saturday. Hopefully, they can get PDI’d in a reasonable time frame.
Did your salesperson let you know it arrived, or did you find out by stalking their lot, like some of us do? :ROFLMAO: Congrats!
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did your salesperson let you know it arrived, or did you find out by stalking their lot, like some of us do? :ROFLMAO: Congrats!
I happened to track it last night and it showed delivered.

My dealer has not been super communicative. Their service dept may take a couple days to get it through.

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh let me join this party … 11/12 blend … also still hanging out “in production” with no updated … mods are live … delivery date was suppose to be 12/3. Wish I knew what was going on too.
The same happened with me. They should be updating your delivery date any day now. And hopefully you will get your built email. I never got a picture, I assume because there was some finish work to do after it came off the assembly line. Hang in there, check back with your dealer to see if they have a rail car number. Also. try to bring up this link:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...RVINHERE&orderNumber=YOUR4DIGITORDERNUBERHERE

If you see a page full of text (JSON), or if you use firefox it will be readable, then you are still in production. If it wants to download a file or if it says something like page not found. Then your bronco should be built.

That was my experience. Your mileage may vary. Hang in there. You are almost to the finish line. So far for me. the worse part is watching it slowly make its way across the country on a train car.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally, my vehicle has arrived at my dealership. Should be taking delivery tomorrow. What a process, but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same happened with me. They should be updating your delivery date any day now. And hopefully you will get your built email. I never got a picture, I assume because there was some finish work to do after it came off the assembly line. Hang in there, check back with your dealer to see if they have a rail car number. Also. try to bring up this link:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...RVINHERE&orderNumber=YOUR4DIGITORDERNUBERHERE

If you see a page full of text (JSON), or if you use firefox it will be readable, then you are still in production. If it wants to download a file or if it says something like page not found. Then your bronco should be built.

That was my experience. Your mileage may vary. Hang in there. You are almost to the finish line. So far for me. the worse part is watching it slowly make its way across the country on a train car.
Wanted me to download a file so 🤞🏼👍🏼

Sponsored

Yogadog

Badlands
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG E63s wagon, Jeep Cherokee, LR Defender, 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can get railcar # that's your best bet. Ford's tracker says built, dealer has said its in Illinois for 10 days. Csx phone system has an update daily. My bronco is on a train in Wichita as of this morning.

So best route is using csx or up to track the railcar your Bronco is on, if you want most up to date info. Dealer should be able to get you railcar#.
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN or TTGX(or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

I didnt know which of the above to use but when up didn't work I tried csx and it worked.

Example rail car #s

Ttgx 960937
Cn 954327
My dealer told me he had no way of finding out the rail car…. but said my baby should be in this week. I sure hope he’s right!

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer told me he had no way of finding out the rail car…. but said my baby should be in this week. I sure hope he’s right!
They have the railcar on their tracking. All dealers do. My family had a Ford dealership for 97 years so I know. So this is bs he won't get it for you. I'd press on him for it, as if nothing else his ford rep could provide it to him. He is stone walling you.

But hope you get your Bronco soon.

Further how does he know this week if he can't even provide you the railcar to know it's even in transport? I call bs.

Last edited:

Yogadog

Badlands
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG E63s wagon, Jeep Cherokee, LR Defender, 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have the railcar on their tracking. All dealers do. My family had a Ford dealership for 97 years so I know. So this is bs he won't get it for you.

But hope you get it soon.
😔I’ll just wait hopefully just a few more days … I’m tired of dealing with my dealer who seems to know less than I do, but also seems to get irritated with all of my questions.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
😔I’ll just wait hopefully just a few more days … I’m tired of dealing with my dealer who seems to know less than I do, but also seems to get irritated with all of my questions.
I am Lucky to have friends in the right places from having been in the business. So many dealership employees know nothing about their products or processes and/or don't want seem to want to help their customers or go the extra mile to assist them.

It's really sad. Mine didn't know about calling csx but gladly gave me the railcar for me to use. But he is also a really good friend and knows I know what I'm doing from my prior dealership ownership experience. And he now knows about calling csx, lol.

Good luck and hope it arrives soon for you.

Nola Bronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tell that irritated jackass he can check...
Mine does whenever I want.
Good luck with it

6702~2.jpeg

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealer's tracking has seemed to be a good week or so behind the csx # since being put on the train so I've been glad to have the better info from calling the number.

Dealer tracking shows its still in Illinois in railyard. It's actually been in transit 7 days and is only 60 miles out now.

RebelRebel

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Wasn’t doing that before. Fingers crossed.

you can check the content of the file. Go ahead and download and or open in notepad. it won't hurt anything. Mine looks like this:

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/8/21 Build Week Group 1638801760113

The content:

<p style='color:blue;font-family: verdana;font-size:12;'>Error page not configured for your application<br/><br/>Note: If you've configured error page and still seeing this error, it means you are either accessing Origin (A/B side) or dispatcher URL directly.</p>

If you get this page you should be able to get a rail car number. call your dealer.

Or try this: But try your dealer first:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...my-rail-car-number.27728/page-90#post-1016300

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, my Bronco is at the dealership in Florida. Now I have to wait till may Daughter gets out of school on the 18th to fly out there and drive it home.

When I placed my reservation it got auto-assigned to a dealership in Florida and when they found this out they offered to either ship it to us or fly us out and put us up in a hotel. We thought it would be fun to drive it home.

It's killing me having it sitting there on their lot though.

IMG_7743.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7746.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7753.jpg
Sponsored