First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just hope to have mine by Crimus. I'm tired of stalking the railyard every day.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Called the csx# tonight after dealer said vehicle was on train and ford site showed it hadn't moved from Illinois in 10 days. Hoping csx was right in saying it was in ks as of last night. Getting way closer if so.

This has been brutal. 7/13 reservation and still wtg for my finally built bronco fe. ☹

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called the csx# tonight after dealer said vehicle was on train and ford site showed it hadn't moved from Illinois in 10 days. Hoping csx was right in saying it was in ks as of last night. Getting way closer if so.
Exactly the same as me. I've been tracking my railcar for the last week (currently just past Needles CA, following Route 66!) and was surprised when I visited my dealer today and their system still showed our Bronco in Blue Island, IL. I sure hope CSX system is more accurate than Ford dealer system. 🤞

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly the same as me. I've been tracking my railcar for the last week (currently just past Needles CA, following Route 66!) and was surprised when I visited my dealer today and their system still showed our Bronco in Blue Island, IL. I sure hope CSX system is more accurate than Ford dealer system. 🤞
I found calling the rail provided more current info than Fords system. It was definitely more delayed. I was providing my salesperson updates, lol.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good luck! Hope yours arrives soon!

Sponsored

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After speaking with my dealer and talking with Ford corporate, I'll share my experience hoping this provides some information to anyone in my situation.

Blend date 11/10, modules live 11/11, and estimated delivery date 12/1.

Dealer contacted me 11/12, said delivery window 11/25 - 12/1.

Since then nothing. No updates, no "Built" email, no picture. When I search using tools to find railcar no information populates after deliver date.

Called Corporate, and after 30 minutes, the very nice lady said Bronco should have shipped 11/25. Thanksgiving. She said if it didn't ship, then the delivery window should have updated. Her opinion is something about shipping on Thanksgiving, or scheduled to ship on a holiday, disrupted any updates. She said dealer would have better insight.

Dealer, who has been nice, admitted disconnect between corporate and the field, and that he does not have insight. His opinion is Bronco could show up unannounced Monday, or could still be sitting at the Plant in QA, and I could receive in weeks.

Bottom line- if anyone had their Bronco scheduled to ship on Thanksgiving, this may have disrupted all updates going to you on your vehicle.

Now, if anyone is able to find my Silver Badlands, as apparently Ford has lost it, I'll provide you with a free hammock.

If anyone is having a similar issue with the updates stopping around thanksgiving shipment timeframe, I'd appreciate any stories on how you received updates, or a surprise delivery.
I'm right there with ya brother. Bend date 11/10, Ford tracker still showing in production with estimated delivery 12/01. When using the aemservices link the other day I found script that denoted "missingpart." Latest contact with dealer al they can tell me is it looks like it hasn't shipped. I've tried to be patient and honestly I'm just drained over the whole ordeal. If @Ford would just communicate I can understand issues with getting parts but leaving us in limbo foes not inspire confidence. Just bummed at the moment...

RebelRebel

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I can't pull this up today for some reason, but I was able to pull it up yesterday and noticed some probably bad news...

On one line of script I noticed it said "missingpart". My blend was 11/10 and tracker still shows in production, so I'm assuming my Bronco is sitting somewhere waiting on an unknown part...:(
I feel like I’m in the same boat.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone finding the B6G tracker not working? Last couple days I enter my VIN and order number and it gives me an error that the VIN can’t be found.

Ford tracker still works fine and I copy & paste the same info. Just curious if anyone else is having this?

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you can get railcar # that's your best bet. Ford's tracker says built, dealer has said its in Illinois for 10 days. Csx phone system has an update daily. My bronco is on a train in Wichita as of this morning.

So best route is using csx or up to track the railcar your Bronco is on, if you want most up to date info. Dealer should be able to get you railcar#.
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN or TTGX(or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

I didnt know which of the above to use but when up didn't work I tried csx and it worked.

Example rail car #s

Ttgx 960937
Cn 954327

Last edited:

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone finding the B6G tracker not working? Last couple days I enter my VIN and order number and it gives me an error that the VIN can’t be found.

Ford tracker still works fine and I copy & paste the same info. Just curious if anyone else is having this?
Yep same for me.
Sponsored