Lurker00

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Window sticker updated to today's date 12/22... no other changes. Pizza Tracker still showed 12/20 ETA as of last night, but is not currently working for my VIN.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah I get all that but how long do you think they’d really let them sit?
ask the dirt mountain folks :(...not looking super promising.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ask the dirt mountain folks :(...not looking super promising.
stop it. Don’t say that. I refuse to believe it’ll take MONTHS

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went on the United Road site and I see a Bronco was delivered to our dealer yesterday, but its not my Vin. #
What is the last 3 numbers on the vin.

Sponsored

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Cat & many, many other posters (Please add to this as you desire).
Bullet Points:
of the nearly 100 of us that have shared tracking info for Build Week of 12/6

- Most all of us can see that 'MODS popped' or can see that the FordPass is ready to activate on our Bronco's when they are ready to deliver at the Dealership.
- None of us have received any official notification for 'Built' or 'Shipped'
- A few have received a 'Still Working on your Bronco' notifications
- What's the deal with the dates changing on the bottom of Window Stickers? (it seems that a lot of folks are obsessed with the smallest of changes)
- We can see that Deliveries are happening for the week prior (11/29) and now the week after (12/13)
- We can see that 'Built' and/or 'Shipped' notes are happening for the Week before (11/29) and after (12/13) our week
- Many have requested info from Dealers, but were generally told that we know more than they do
- There hasn't been any indication on either the CONVOY or RAIL trackers that vehicles are on their way (some logistics sites show a plan for delivery, but not confirmation that it's being executed)
- The Frustration is more about the LACK of COMMUNICATION, rather than the thought that something/anything happened that is holding JUST our week up (if it's a part shortage, let us know) - is this the start of 'Dirt Mountain' version 2?
- Most of us are patiently waiting for ANY indication that our long wait may be coming to a reliable end sometime in the near future (like before February 2022)
- Several Estimated Delivery Dates have come and gone (and we understand that this info is largely unreliable, but why not update these with new dates?)

These are based on what I'm seeing in just this Forum. If additional posts are showing up in other threads, they are lost among the many other build weeks since June and/or general info threads.

Simple solution - real easy, take a list of OUR VINS and just list what's going on (build completed - ready to ship, build still in process, in transit, at dealer, etc. - basic info). Post it here - no need to work up individual notes. That would be a big step in the right direction. There's a WHOLE LOT more folks who are either not interested in sharing or seeing tracking info, or are happily, blindly waiting for official notices from Ford or their selected Dealer. We are the very vocal minority and know that a little bad 'press' goes a LONG way and in this age, Rumor, Fear, Disinformation and Wild Speculation rule the day.

Next, would be general (if not specific) explanations of what's holding things up (parts shortage, lack of drivers/loaders, failures on QC, etc.).

Finally, we would really like to see Ford send (or at least start to send) out official notices saying that our Bronco's are Built or Shipped - or even better, the "Here's a photo of your Bronco" at the end of the line emails - for our build week

Suffice it to say that ANYTHING is better than what we are generally seeing among our select group (being about 100 of just under 5200 builds of Ranger/Bronco's that happened between 12/6 and 12/12 at MAP). Thanks.

If it in any way helps someone to check and gather/share info, I have added a Column to the far right in the 12/6 tracking spreadsheet for VIN - feel free to add yours there.
Would you be willing to add my information to the spreadsheet? For some reason I can’t access it.
Reservation 7/16/2020 Ordered 2/5/2021 window sticker 11/30/21 blend date 12/9 module popped 12/11 Base 2Door manual transmission with only upgrade being auxiliary switches. Tracker says in production with a date of 12/10

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Cat
@helifino16
And Everyone else

@Cat & many, many other posters (Please add to this as you desire).
Bullet Points:

I put together a google sheet to add your FACTS and dates to so we can put together a cohesive report. Then I am hoping we can all (over 100 of us) take a well written report to ford

12/6 Week Facts

I use Excel Daily but don't do much with google sheets hopefully this works

Last edited:

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Cat
@helifino16
And Everyone else

I put together a google sheet to add your FACTS and dates to so we can put together a cohesive report. Then I am hoping we can all (over 100 of us) take a well written report to ford

I use Excel Daily but don't do much with google sheets hopefully this works
My info so you can add to it:

12/6 blend then no communication or changes until
12/14 "Status update" AKA DELAYED email
no communication since
Tracker shows 1/3/22 estimated delivery, I feel this is inaccurate
As of 12/23: PMC mods still haven't pop'd, no change from "In production", WS updated to 12/20

I know some of this 'doesn't matter' according to some folks, just trying to be as detailed as possible.

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was at my Detroit area dealer yesterday. I'm a 12/9 blend, 12/20 delivery estimate. They had no visibility beyond what has been stated here. One interesting thing they did say was that the MAP lot has to be clear of 21s by 1/3. (I know, iI know...file under "My dealer said..")

Sponsored

Errett

Black Diamond
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am moving back to your group since i am a 12/13 build and dont want to hear about all their happy built, shipped delivered emails anymore. I was in this group until november 21 then i was bumped. Its strange that now i am back.

Last edited:

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at my Detroit area dealer yesterday. I'm a 12/9 blend, 12/20 delivery estimate. They had no visibility beyond what has been stated here. One interesting thing they did say was that the MAP lot has to be clear of 21s by 1/3. (I know, iI know...file under "My dealer said..")
I’ll take it

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My info so you can add to it:

12/6 blend then no communication or changes until
12/14 "Status update" AKA DELAYED email
no communication since
Tracker shows 1/3/22 estimated delivery, I feel this is inaccurate
As of 12/23: PMC mods still haven't pop'd, no change from "In production", WS updated to 12/20

I know some of this 'doesn't matter' according to some folks, just trying to be as detailed as possible.
just fixed, you can now add via link
12/6 Week Facts

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

stop it. Don’t say that. I refuse to believe it’ll take MONTHS
I'm optimistic that won't be the case but Ford doesn't make that easy

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am moving back to your group since i am a 12/13 build and dont want to hear about all their happy built, shipped delivered emails anymore.
we welcome you here
Sponsored