James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No new updates for me, but I've decided that my bronco actually shipped on 12/28. I found someone from another build week going to the same dealer whose was built and released the same day as mine (12/26) and his shipped 12/28 and just arrived at the rail yard. I'm piggy backing on his in hopes that mine just didn't ever get properly scanned it.

It's the only way to make sense of it - mine's not being held up for QC because it's been released from the plant and they are definitely moving them out this way. So i'm choosing to believe it'll be here any day. If I don't, then I have no hope - ha
Sponsored

bguerin920

Badlands
First Name
LeiLani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there's a song...Louisiana Woman, Mississippi man...🤣 Slaughter, LA here! Kids in private school and travel around those parts all the time for ball.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDD on pizza tracker updated from 1/21 to 2/1 today. Logged on to see if I shipped yet and see that. Bummer.

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there's a song...Louisiana Woman, Mississippi man...🤣 Slaughter, LA here! Kids in private school and travel around those parts all the time for ball.
Your kids must go to Silliman. I used to work at the McComb hospital with a sweet young lady from your area.

Sponsored

bguerin920

Badlands
First Name
LeiLani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your kids must go to Silliman. I used to work at the McComb hospital with a sweet young lady from your area.
We may see each other around. As of now, no Broncos in my area, just the Sports, so we will definitely stand out for a little while.

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We may see each other around. As of now, no Broncos in my area, just the Sports, so we will definitely stand out for a little while.
I keep thinking about how disappointed the sport owners will be once we start driving around town. Lol

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My rail car moved from Cleveland to Buffalo last night. I’d be fine if the Patriots want to bring it back to Boston after their W tonight!

bguerin920

Badlands
First Name
LeiLani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep thinking about how disappointed the sport owners will be once we start driving around town. Lol
I have people every day tell me, "I saw a Bronco today, a white one...it's a lot smaller than I thought". Me for the 325th time "that was the Sport you saw in town, not the BRONCO!" I don't want to sound arrogant, but when I see the driver look at me and smile, because they think I'm looking in "awe", all I'm thinking is that they are completely wrong! I'm thinking the whole time, man, I wish I was in my damn Bronco right now! (Sorry in advance for any Sport owners, nothing personal, maybe a little🤣, but just not my cup of tea)

Sponsored

RKirby

Wildtrak
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m about an hour East of Bakersfield. Curious when your ship date was - if it’s close to mine I might research stalking a rail car.
I have some family out in Bear Valley/Tehachapi. The tracker showed it shipped on Jan 11 and I received the shipped email on Jan 10th. My blend date was Dec 10th. Best of luck!

Zinzys

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F350stx 67merc cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got my 2 am email bronco is built edd changed from 1/18 to 2/4 tracker still shows in production

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another week with zero updates from Ford. Still shows in production EDD 01/23. Status hasn't moved in weeks. I feel the pain of my fellow 12-sixers with zero updates. On 01/25 it will be one year since ordered. Ugh.

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have some family out in Bear Valley/Tehachapi. The tracker showed it shipped on Jan 11 and I received the shipped email on Jan 10th. My blend date was Dec 10th. Best of luck!
My shipped email was 1/7 but my dealership said it hadn’t left as of the 10th (first response from them in two months) I actually live in Tehachapi, small world!

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDD moved from 1/18 to 1/22 this morning: I think that means it's getting dialed in since it was just a 4 day bump! Things are tightening and firming up and I AM SO EXCITED TO GET MY NEW BEASTIE!!!

She moved from Kansas City north this morning, so she's on her way again!

WE'RE SO CLOSE, GUYS!!!
Sponsored

Last edited: