Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 3500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Base model SAS 4dr order is still in production status. No built email yet and EDD is still 12/22ā€¦ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼šŸ¤·šŸ¼
Sponsored

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I ask when you show as Built? Iā€™m still waiting for my Shipped email since my built email of 12/23ā€¦reached out to my dealership but they havenā€™t responded.
My ā€˜Builtā€™ date now shows as 12/27/2021. I had a 12/09 Blend Date. My ā€˜In Productionā€™ date showed 12/10/2021 for two weeks with no built date. I received my ā€˜Shippedā€™ email today, but the Tracker does not yet reflect that date, even though the text does say my Bronco was shipped.

CA03EBDB-9405-4374-AFDB-8903EEDFB0AC.jpeg

nodnarb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My EDD just updated to 1/6/2022 from 12/19/2021. Still no built email, but this is the first change Iā€™ve seen since I got my WS back in late November, so Iā€™ll take it as a good sign!

jat875

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know where the truck picks the bronco up at for shipment. Mine is sitting in a lot away fro MAP..

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm pretty sure for the Bronco into Ontario it's Cassens. I'll find out for you.
@Lurker00 Jack Cooper will get some but it's mostly Cassens into Ontario. My driver contact hasn't seen a Bronco into Ontario for 3 weeks now. Which is on par with this thread. They just aren't moving yet.

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh - definitely! As I said, ours is a small group out of more than 5000 Bronco's (and Rangers) built that week. I just think that it may be a few people that may have been 'fixed' early this week (it seems that we all sat waiting the last 2 weeks for them to come back and start the fixes - kind of a mini-Dirt Mountain) and shipped by Convoy someplace close. I'd bet we are on the brink of seeing a lot of Built, Shipped and Delivered Bronco's soon among our group.
I'm also a part of this small group. Delivery by convoy to southern Indiana. Blend date 12/6/21. Outer banks SAS, luxe, tow, and aux switches. Had an EDD of 12/17/21, got moved to 12/26/21, has now been pushed back to 1/15/22. No built or shipped emails.

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford tracker is down for me so I have no idea where I stand at this point. According to dealer it has been "produced" but no update beyond that. Blend date was 12/10.
This is a bitch session, so drop now if you've heard enough...
I reserved in the first 24th hours in 2020. I attended the Off Rodeo at the first opportunity. The entire family has bronco apparel. I've waved the bronco flag for 18th months. I've ordered accessories for a vehicle that I don't even have in my possession.
No more. I know I'm not alone in this, but receiving a 2021 Bronco, that I order in 2020, in January 2022 (at best) feels like a total kick in the balls. No hat, nor water bottle, nor poster, nor hammock nor fancy calendar will correct the complete lack of real communication by @fordmotorcompany. Ford? Are you listening?

Thraxed

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford tracker is down for me so I have no idea where I stand at this point. According to dealer it has been "produced" but no update beyond that. Blend date was 12/10.
This is a bitch session, so drop now if you've heard enough...
I reserved in the first 24th hours in 2020. I attended the Off Rodeo at the first opportunity. The entire family has bronco apparel. I've waved the bronco flag for 18th months. I've ordered accessories for a vehicle that I don't even have in my possession.
No more. I know I'm not alone in this, but receiving a 2021 Bronco, that I order in 2020, in January 2022 (at best) feels like a total kick in the balls. No hat, nor water bottle, nor poster, nor hammock nor fancy calendar will correct the complete lack of real communication by @fordmotorcompany. Ford? Are you listening?
Definitely a kick in the balls when 2022MY Broncos shipped already...

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m curiousā€¦

What did you want them to communicate and what did you expect?

Did you attempt or work with your dealer to potentially withdraw your order to make adjustments for a 2022? Or did you let it ride like me and take your chance on getting pulled earlier; as a 2021?

In my instance, I did not try to make changes to my order, and in doing so I believe my Bronco was pulled for production because it was still an order for a 2021. I got mixed emotions because my production date was so close to the change-over date, and I even almost felt disappointed because I thought I wanted to change options and now couldnā€™t because my VIN and been pulled and I was locked in.

Besides the thought of fleeting uncertainty, that quickly changed to excitement as I was actually pulled for production way before I thought I would be, I moved on with the joy of knowing I was getting exactly what I wanted when I first ordered on Jan. 20, 2021 (order banks werenā€™t open in 2020, so thereā€™s a typo in your post).

I reminded myself that @Ford Motor Company had communicated exactly what was going on throughout the process; and had given me all the time and opportunities to make changes and adjustments to my order if I wanted to.

I think it would easy to start to get upset and discouraged if I had forgotten that I had the chance to make changes and order a 2022; especially if I was getting excited about getting an 2021 only to have it delayed a couple more weeks.

Could they have communicated exactly why our Broncos were delayed a couple extra weeks? Sure; but what difference would it had made?

This is clearly compounded with the fact that weā€™re days away from 2022 as a year, but I donā€™t think anyone would be this agitated and annoyed if they were still waiting on their ā€˜Scheduled for Productionā€™ e-mail.

I think people are only this frustrated now because they are actually so close, but feel so far away; when really itā€™s only a couple extra weeks. We only know that the timing is delayed because of the spreadsheets and data weā€™ve compiled; kind of making this forum our blessing and our curse. If we werenā€™t sharing all this intel, all the time, none of us would know any difference as to when and where our trucks were in the process; and we probably wouldnā€™t be as insanely impatient as weā€™ve become.

Itā€™s clear theyā€™re working through this little hiccup and weā€™ll all have our rigs as soon as they can get them to us.

As for myself, Iā€™ll try to stay mindful of what I do know and what I can control, which means Iā€™ll keep looking forward to my ā€˜Shippedā€™ e-mail and keep ordering the parts and accessories I canā€™t wait to put on my Bronco; as soon as it gets here!

This is logical, rational, well articulated and accurate and frankly - I wonā€™t stand for it.
Sponsored