James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the customer support number. Lady was super helpful. They have been having issues with the tracker past couple days with it being super delayed and messed up. I found out that my Bronco has been released and is on the way. You may be able to find out some info if you call the number. Just be nice and they are nice back.

Number I called:
1-800-334-4375
To clarify - it's been released for shipping or it has actually shipped? released and shipped are two different things...
Sponsored

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the badges, I really like "Last Batch".

So far I think the suggestions have been:

- Blown Fuses
- Last Batch
- 12/6 Get Fucked
- Twelve Sixers

Color options: Green, purple, orange, red, blue? I can't find that way back in the thread but we can do any color.

How do we start a real poll? New thread maybe?

To note: I'm a graphic designer and own a sign company, so if anybody wants to give some good input on what they like or examples of past groups I'm happy to help do some design work when I have time if whoever started the colored background designs needs a hand. That means I can also customize the background color per individuals needs/wants since I don't have to print a run of 100 same colored badges. Not trying to take over, just offering to help!
I was bored, let me know what you think!

Dec-6-badges.jpg
I like the Twelve Sixers last batch crew. Would like it better if it was a lighter purple. But these are awesome!!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL i got a new one for you - this guy was....let's say, not bright.

Called the ford customer service line, I have an EDD of 1/13-1/19. He told me it's still "in production" (it's not) but that it's all "been built" (that's not no information)

He did tell me it's still at the plant. I have an EDD of 1/13-1/19. He told me it should ship no later than 1/13, but still be at my dealership (in Southern California) no later than 1/19. When I asked him if it only takes six days to get to Los Angeles he goes "I guess so!" Jesus.

Clearly, this guy didn't have a fucking clue what was going on. Mh god. The ineptitude was off the charts.

Sponsored

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Built 12/22, no shipped email or tracker update. WS updated to 1/7 from 12/24 so I’m guessing mine didn’t get shipped on the down low. EDD still shows 1/11 via rail I know that’s not going to happen. Guess my EDD won’t change until it shows as shipped.

Base 2Door AMB auxiliary switches and floor mats.

Packle

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracker still shows Built. But palsapp updated yesterday and shows it was dispatched to my dealer. I'm guessing I will find out today or tomorrow how accurate that is, and if the tracker is behind. I'm only about 6 hours from MAP.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the badges, I really like "Last Batch".

So far I think the suggestions have been:

- Blown Fuses
- Last Batch
- 12/6 Get Fucked
- Twelve Sixers

Color options: Green, purple, orange, red, blue? I can't find that way back in the thread but we can do any color.

How do we start a real poll? New thread maybe?

To note: I'm a graphic designer and own a sign company, so if anybody wants to give some good input on what they like or examples of past groups I'm happy to help do some design work when I have time if whoever started the colored background designs needs a hand. That means I can also customize the background color per individuals needs/wants since I don't have to print a run of 100 same colored badges. Not trying to take over, just offering to help!
That would be awesome. As a side note, there is a Last Batch sticker available on Bird Dog Overland’s FB page.

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reached out to the number provided above that @SmellzLikeYeti provided (1-800-334-4375). I was very pleased to get some additional info but I want to put it in context.

-Pizza Tracker is at the production stage dated of 12/15.
-Pizza Tracker also lists an EDD 1/14.
-The Manage tracker shows In Production the week of 12/6.

-On the call the rep stated that production finished on 12/21.
-It then went to quality control and is expected to be there until 1/14.
-After that, it will move towards shipping.

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My enthusiasm for my Bronco has fallen off a cliff. Not sure I even want it with all we’ve been thru. Am I the only one starting to feel this way?

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screenshot_20220107-060446_Gmail.jpg

😭😭😭

Back-door tracker shows the same thing but vehicle order tracking still showing in production

😭😭😭
Kidding, when I checked on a laptop and not my phone everything was bang on. Gonna give my dealership another week to bounce back from the fires then may ask for the rail car #. I'm off work on MLK day so may see if they're going to be open and need people to help out with the donations they've received.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group image-1~2

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kidding, when I checked on a laptop and not my phone everything was bang on. Gonna give my dealership another week to bounce back from the fires then may ask for the rail car #. I'm off work on MLK day so may see if they're going to be open and need people to help out with the donations they've received.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group image-1~2
Let me try the iPad.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My enthusiasm for my Bronco has fallen off a cliff. Not sure I even want it with all we’ve been thru. Am I the only one starting to feel this way?
No, not at all. Since no one seems to have an answer on what exactly held up out build week I'm honestly anxious af about my truck (I'm anxious af 100% of the time anyway tho, this is what my brain decided to focus on since Xmas break).

I may put in a new order for what I'd assume would be a MY23, or plan on trading in Bebop for one of the hybrids if they actually launch in the next few years. I'd feel a lot better knowing what the issue that caused the delay was and how it was mitigated, or if there was some satisfaction funds available to me to offset the cost of an extended service plan warranty.
Sponsored