Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last Monday (24th). Thought I had that in sig, lol. It will be soon šŸ˜
Damn that was fast. Where the heck is mine?! Shipped 14th.
Sponsored

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The extra column for Odometer reading at Delivery has been added after the Delivery Date Column. If you can't enter your Odo reading, post it here and someone will post it. for you. Thanks.

Looking for input from
@LowerDixie77, @Thraxed, @Tgettys, @southernmayd, @PWillette, @SmellzLikeYeti, @Packle, @Vantcrst, @surprent, @rmuller, @Tdizzle,
@nodnarb, @MeNorski, @shillelagh45, @clhughes79,
@C_Copperpot225, @broncodad, @AgAndersen98, @patch1103,
@Bert20000 , @P_Baff, @The_waiting_game, @StillWaiting, @Jornum1, @MattyAg, @Lurker00, @pplunkett3, @RoockyRoad, @GeoWar64, @Bender031, @bguerin920, @GWD2PD, @A51Mule, @srotier,
@RKirby, @PG_Bronco, @Jux, @jfonz22, @Ohenry, @holtonafun,
@Brnco2.7, @shimmy825, @Zinzys, @Slimpickens, @TomAuto, @jwalke22,
@Mississippi Man, @WingedBronco, @Datoad, @Qasimateen, @Squonk67,
@Cherizzle, @Okiebronco1

And anyone else that may have taken delivery - THANKS!
31 miles

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8-36 inches of snow forecasted this week, edd between 1/25 and 2/4.....ughh

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah not sure how long it will take honestly. Mine shipped and started it's journey to Oregon on Jan. 5th. Unfortunately, it still hasn't been delivered to the dealership yet.

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe try and get the rail number and track to see where youā€™re at? I donā€™t know what yard yours would come from, but it almost seems as though it might get convoyed from Jax? Itā€™s not all that farā€¦maybe an hour and a half or so?

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rams and Cinciā€¦whoā€™d a thought that!

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great feedback! I know this may offend some but mine has been sitting in the garage for 2 days now. I work from home cause of covid, so I don't drive very much.
I'm not offended, because I'm right there with you. šŸ˜‰ Same situation and I've only been able to put 100 miles on mine after 10 days of ownership so far, but I've got big dreams for road trips this summer. My daughter is applying for colleges on the West coast, so I'll probably be taking at least one big road trip to California or Oregon with her before fall classes start. Of course, will be hitting some parks along the way.

Sponsored

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 1E6F48EA-254C-4607-8A0A-0075EFCB3C3F

I know the Twelve Sixers feel this more than most. My first mini trip was to Barstow just for this shot and an excuse to just drive.

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You hit the average so far. Thatā€™s 3 all with about the same mileage (70, 69, and 69.5) I tried to add a column to the spreadsheet, but couldnā€™t figure it out in less than 30 seconds then ADD kicked in. I also didnā€™t want to be the ONE to screw up the spreadsheet šŸ˜±
Still better than the 111 miles mine had

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m excited to see more delivery picturesā€¦Please keep the pictures and stories coming!

As for my Bronco, its been another 12/6 LOST weekend, so hereā€™s my weekly rant:
12/6 blend; rotation #10ā€¦no ā€œbuiltā€ email yet! I was determined not to let Ford and my LOST Bronco get me down this weekend. Well the weekend didnā€™t work out as planned. This morning while going to an event, I found myself driving through Dearborn Michigan and past Fords Headquarters, product development building, and testing area. I could feel my blood pressure rising, as I just wanted to tell a Ford executive face-to-faceā€¦ā€FORD, your communication is the worst! Your production strategy is terrible (still canā€™t believe our Broncoā€™s were parked so Ford could produce and deliver 2022ā€™s Broncoā€™s)ā€œ. ā€œChip shortage (?), I have my doubts. All my modules seem active and Iā€™ve gone through every line of the service reportā€.

Well, at least I refrained from driving a couple more miles up Michigan Ave to the MAP. It would have been my third visit to the MAP this month. That would have been getting too obsessive, besides the football games were about to start! I finally headed home, knowing my wife would be at the door with comforting words about our LOST Bronco situationā€¦. Nope. My wife will gently remind me how she correctly read the Bronco situationā€¦ā€arenā€™t you glad I made us buy a 2021 Tahoe Z71, I knew this Bronco process would be a long drawn out processā€œ. Yes, dear you were correct, is the game on yet!

Come on FORD please save me from additional LOST weekends.

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe try and get the rail number and track to see where youā€™re at? I donā€™t know what yard yours would come from, but it almost seems as though it might get convoyed from Jax? Itā€™s not all that farā€¦maybe an hour and a half or so?
Lol I mean I canā€™t blame anyone for wanting to drive right through lol. I have tried to get a status twice from my salesman. First time it showed still at map 4 days after shipped email. Second time ā€œ will checkā€ with no follow up. Third time through my cousins friend at another dealer- another ā€œ Iā€™ll checkā€.

This weekend was awful so at least I havenā€™t been obsessed. Dad in icu and found a big lump on my dog that hubs thinks is cancer. I may self combust.
Sponsored