First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I had built email on 1/13/22, Shipped email on 1/18/22, EDD went from1/2/22, 2/02/22, 2/08/22and today 2/13/22.
Today I checked PALS website and it shows Origin: Wentzville, MO (IB RAIL)and Despatched 2/08/22.
About 2 hours from me.
WS shows Convoy but must
have came rail to St. Louis area
WT, LUX, TOW, MIC.
Sponsored

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First time I saw 2 Broncos in the same spot yesterday. Of course it was the In-N-Out in Keizer, Oregon. The 2Dr Base even had the top removed in February, in Oregon no less. In-N-Out even appears to have included 1G and 6G Broncos on their current T-Shirt. (6G rig doesn't look quite right to me though)

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I turned in my F-150 on Black Friday with the thought the Bronco would only be a couple weeks away. Not having a vehicle for months is not fun. It made me obsess way more than I should have on when the Bronco was going to arrive. So here is my deliver story!
I live in West Michigan, had a family tripped planned to drive to Florida. Was hoping to take the Bronco but gave up on Wednesday when I had no news and had been bumped back countless times. Off to rent a minivan. Right before we pull out, I decide to give palsapp my 30 minute refresh. Was null and pending 30 minutes prior. Clockwork! The destination had finally been filled in!!! What a mix of emotions and the dilemma began. I said I had learned my lesson and was not going to plan my life after the countless letdowns. I had read that some destinations are filled in for days prior to dispatched. We jumped in the fully loaded family cruiser and headed east on I-94. 45 minutes in, see a convoy approaching in the distance. Clockwork! There was a black Bronco on the top row headed west on I-94. Check palsapp and it had been dispatched and it was my Bronco. It took all of me not turn the Pacifica around!!!The family had already had enough about me constantly talking about the Bronco yet alone postpone the trip because of it. I didn’t love the idea of it sitting at the dealership with a soft top in February. My dealership was awesome and even sent me a picture of it parked inside a service bay during the storm last week. 58 miles on delivery and 59.5 when I picked it up. Had a great experience with the signing. Hang in there those that are still waiting, you never know when it will come!
Whoa! That's a great delivery story. Congrats!

Sponsored

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Starting to feel like there is going to be about 5 or 6 of us left here posting until April. :cry:
I'd be happy with a new EDD but mine still shows 01/27/22-01/29/22.
Oh well back to YouTube to watch other people enjoying their Bronco's.
Don't want to be in your group however it really seems likely. Blend 12/11, In Production 12/15, EDD 4/16, nothing else from Ford. The ice mountain pictures are tough to accept.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Starting to feel like there is going to be about 5 or 6 of us left here posting until April. :cry:
I'd be happy with a new EDD but mine still shows 01/27/22-01/29/22.
Oh well back to YouTube to watch other people enjoying their Bronco's.
“ you have a friend in me…….. “
“ to dis day”

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JimNE

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my bronco is showing up on my dealers website for sale!

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group E6E32327-6665-4939-AACB-C581424D4999
I’m thinking that happens when they receive it. My order has been sitting in Omaha NE for 3 weeks (rail car headed back east with empty designation Wed the 2nd). I’ve been watching my dealers New Inventory - figure that’s how I’ll know when it arrives. My delivery date has jumped a couple times, though. 7th to the 10th to the 12th.

Omaha is 90 mi from the dealership. (insert 🤬 emoji and then delete remembering Omaha isn’t Ice Mountain - something to tell myself).

Sponsored

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m thinking that happens when they receive it. My order has been sitting in Omaha NE for 3 weeks (rail car headed back east with empty designation Wed the 2nd). I’ve been watching my dealers New Inventory - figure that’s how I’ll know when it arrives. My delivery date has jumped a couple times, though. 7th to the 10th to the 12th.

Omaha is 90 mi from the dealership. (insert 🤬 emoji and then delete remembering Omaha isn’t Ice Mountain - something to tell myself).
I called them, not an issue, still not arrived

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before I go ballistic and take the Bronco in for what I would hope to be a quick fix, I want to ensure I checked the issue properly.

I turned the air on hi and believe I tried every setting for air to the rear floor, BUT I do not feel any air pushing through. Is anyone aware of the a/c settings for air to the rear?

I noticed this on the OCD checklist, but it says to check for warm air, so only pushes warm air?

Update: shame on me…I found a very recent thread on this. It does blow air when I select feet, but barely to the rear, and there is air blowing out of the front defroster even though not selected, so if anyone has any ideas, fire away.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cat

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my bronco is showing up on my dealers website for sale!

E6E32327-6665-4939-AACB-C581424D4999.png
Don’t be too alarmed, mine was on the website the entire 9 days it sat on their lot while I was out of town. Not sure if it automatically posts or maybe they use it for marketing. Never had a price listed, “please call”