First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got the Shipped email! Whoop whoop. I’ll believe it when I see it and really hoping my dealer sticks to the MSRP that has been discussed and agreed upon several times. Been skeptical on this whole experience since July 14 2020 so until I drive this puppy off the lot, only then will I believe it

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 6367592E-AE3A-46E3-8C59-2131066E1EB0
Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got the Shipped email! Whoop whoop. I’ll believe it when I see it and really hoping my dealer sticks to the MSRP that has been discussed and agreed upon several times. Been skeptical on this whole experience since July 14 2020 so until I drive this puppy off the lot, only then will I believe it

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 6367592E-AE3A-46E3-8C59-2131066E1EB0
Congratulations!! When did it move to build status?

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I updated the sheet with the actual estimated date now. I really thought I was gonna let my dealership get to sell this one and me get their raptor, but they didnt get allocated one :(

I'm still not real sure how I feel about buying a brand new 21 model when there are 22's in the world.

ggilber3

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dec. 6th Build Date - got converted to "Built" March 3rd on the Pizza Tracker. I have every constraint outlined so that should be good news for some. Keep the faith!

Sponsored

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I updated the sheet with the actual estimated date now. I really thought I was gonna let my dealership get to sell this one and me get their raptor, but they didnt get allocated one :(

I'm still not real sure how I feel about buying a brand new 21 model when there are 22's in the world.
Turn that frown upside down!!! Let’s go, there are a few thousand waiting on that email!!! 🦾🦾🦾🦾 12/6 !!

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 5F525F66-7080-4FC0-BE09-12E1A50F140D
Awesome!!!

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the reply and questions, and I'm happy to share when asked. I know so many of you are still waiting so I don't want to come across as insensitive. Here's our story:

We've been following along from the sidelines for quite a while. We weren't sure we wanted a Bronco. In January 2022, we went to a dealer that had two demos for test drives, a Big Bend and a Wildtrak. The Big Bend happened to be at the Houston Auto show, so we drove the Wildtrak. We were pretty happy with its on-road manners as compared to the Jeeps we'd test-driven. We've inched closer to ordering one. We wanted a Big Bend, 2.7, Mid Package. We didn't know what color but knew the best chance of getting one quicker was to order it as a soft top.

A few days later the dealer calls and they're going to sell their Big Bend demo. It had the 2.3, was red, and didn't have the mid-package. We passed.

A few weeks go by and he calls again on Feb 16. Someone who ordered one didn't want it anymore, that they had gotten one from somewhere else. To me, it sounded like someone with multiple orders. It was a green sticker, '21 4 Door Black Diamond 2.7L, Mid Pkg, Tow Pkg, Soft Top in Area 51. It had everything we wanted but I wasn't too excited since we hadn't talked price yet.

This dealership and salesmen, with whom we had zero relationships, had all the rights to charge whatever ADM they wanted at that point. When they told us they'd sell it for MSRP, we moved and moved quickly, hence the username. Right time, right place. They even beat CarMax on the trade-in value. They earned my business for life and will probably order a '23 F350 when those order banks open up.

FYI, the blend date was 12/9.
Welcome and congrats, play the lotto.. share the luck.

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now I'm showing shipped as of this morning. Checked Palsapp but its still showing pending.

It also shows my delivery date as moved back to April 6-11 LOL

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 470EA13B-8A6D-4D88-A97D-4C90524E1391

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I'm showing shipped as of this morning. Checked Palsapp but its still showing pending.

It also shows my delivery date as moved back to April 6-11 LOL

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 470EA13B-8A6D-4D88-A97D-4C90524E1391
How are you checking Palsapp? Do you have a login? If you do, would you mind checking mine?

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally some good news - received the Built email. Did not expect this on the weekend. First email from Ford since 9/30/21

Window for delivery is 3/28 - 4/3, slightly better than last EDD of 4/16

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group composite

Last edited:

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How are you checking Palsapp? Do you have a login? If you do, would you mind checking mine?
you have to edit the html on the webpage to show the search bar

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like a lot of movement for us 12/6ers. I received my built email today with the delivery estimated by end of March. I was near the very bottom of the spreadsheet for what that is worth. Does anyone know the timing for the baby Bronco pic?
Sponsored