Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Frustrating. They just bought 21 days for me to leave them alone. This order has the 2.3. I'm concerned about the wastegate issue now seeing how others are failing seemingly from sitting stagnant for too long....
Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now Ford is just Fing with me. Window sticker changes every Wednesday since I got it and now it's changed 3 days in a row. Just finish building my damn bronco already and stop with these mind games 🤣

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hate it for everyone in limbo -but our Bronco was loaded on the truck and is headed to the dealership now. Hoping to be there around noon to go over it, test drive and do the deal.

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can add a 5/5 window sticker date change to the list.
So weird. I wonder what is going on with them. Maybe they are working through all of the 5/7-5/13 builds to try and get them out so they are opening/scanning stickers more often but I won't hold my breath.

JC73SC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 LC '02 7.3 F250. 2023 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So weird. I wonder what is going on with them. Maybe they are working through all of the 5/7-5/13 builds to try and get them out so they are opening/scanning stickers more often but I won't hold my breath.
At this point I have zero expectations that it will even ship by that mysterious May 13 date (appropriately enough, it’s a Friday) If it shows up before July I’ll just be pleasantly surprised.

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine has also updated 3 days in a row. I will be holding my breath until the 12th to see if I really go into the awaiting shipment phase.

JWal47

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 1965 Chevy c10, 1981 Chevy c30
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the window sticker really means nothing. There is a used 21’ OBX bronco that’s been for sale for a few weeks at a dealership near me and I checked it’s sticker out today and it had yesterdays date on the bottom.

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

April 18th built email.
April 29th email saying Bronco has shipped. Estimated delivery 4/28-5/4.
Just used Ford chat and got this...

Ford at 9:05, May 5:
I appreciate you waiting! I do see your vehicle is In Transit. It looks like your vehicle's current location is  Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. I am not given any other information for your vehicle order, other than an end date for May 11th, but this does not necessarily mean that it will be delivered May 11th. I am not seeing an estimated time for delivery.

So rail is obviously no better right now than convoy.

Was really hoping to have it by my son's college graduation on the 13th but doesn't look like it'll happen.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Danggit! Lucky you. My blend was 4/14, but my tracker updated to 4/19 production two weeks ago. Modules on 4/21 and no peep since :(:(
I am in the same boat- blend 4/14, tracker updated to 4/19 in production two weeks ago, modules on 4/21 including a 4 digit tear tag... and no peep since either..... production purgatory.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the 5/13 ETA date a Ford troll attempt, Friday the 13th indeed.

aa10cruzz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer just texted me. Apparently my bronco is still on a plant hold and has an end date of May 13th (whatever that means), but last week he told me that Ford emailed them saying my Bronco was on its way via Rail. This is actually ridiculous lmfao

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer just texted me. Apparently my bronco is still on a plant hold and has an end date of May 13th (whatever that means), but last week he told me that Ford emailed them saying my Bronco was on its way via Rail. This is actually ridiculous lmfao
That's really messed up. Did you get a built email and have tracker's change?
Sponsored