First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the "built" emails only go out overnight or can they appear any time of the day? It always seems that people say they woke up to their built emails. I am still "in production" but supposedly this will be the week that chip holds will be resolved. I feel like the kid that gets picked last to be on the team, lol!
Mine just came a few days ago and it came at 3:47 AM. My in production email came at 4:30 PM. I wouldn't swear to it, but I think they can come whenever.
Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built email received at 9:50 PM and shipped at 12:54 AM. Guess they can come at any time.

Guess I should add these where received weeks a part.

Last edited:

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It really sucks that 2 full months after our build week some still don't have answers. Other than cjs9473 and MelissaJ19, is anyone else from the 4/11 group still in production?

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It really sucks that 2 full months after our build week some still don't have answers. Other than cjs9473 and MelissaJ19, is anyone else from the 4/11 group still in production?
I'm still in production but my friend just messaged me that he worked on my truck and I should be good to move to awaiting shipping! I've haven't done chat or called this week because we're out west camping so I'm happy he was able to update me!

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still in production but my friend just messaged me that he worked on my truck and I should be good to move to awaiting shipping! I've haven't done chat or called this week because we're out west camping so I'm happy he was able to update me!
That's good news! I was at the beginning of a long week in Cabo when my dealer emailed that it was in. I was sweating the idea that someone was going to come in and offer some ridiculous money and they'd "accidently" sell it.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's good news! I was at the beginning of a long week in Cabo when my dealer emailed that it was in. I was sweating the idea that someone was going to come in and offer some ridiculous money and they'd "accidently" sell it.
Right! I stopped in to my dealership before we left and did mention I'd be gone for 10 days. Luckily I'm in the states and mostly have cell service though the next few days my be spotty. We were supposed to go to Yellowstone but it closed because of flooding, landslides, and bad weather so we're going to just head east from Utah and hopefully find some campgrounds around some rivers. My current view is quite lovely! My two sons and our best friend fishing in Huntsville Utah!
Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220613_233712071

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right! I stopped in to my dealership before we left and did mention I'd be gone for 10 days. Luckily I'm in the states and mostly have cell service though the next few days my be spotty. We were supposed to go to Yellowstone but it closed because of flooding, landslides, and bad weather so we're going to just head east from Utah and hopefully find some campgrounds around some rivers. My current view is quite lovely! My two sons and our best friend fishing in Huntsville Utah!
Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220613_233712071
Wow. That's Bronco territory. Must be a bit frustrating.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. That's Bronco territory. Must be a bit frustrating.
Yep. When we put our order in last year, we did it thinking about how fun it'd be to have it on this trip. How dare us think it'd have been here in a year 🤣

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's hope that's what happens! You've waited long enough.

Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good for you! I’m so happy you will be getting yours soon. I’m trying to be hopeful but after so many disappointments I’m prepared for the worst. It’s going to be a long week!

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still in production as well. They claimed last week eta between June 13-20. Haven’t felt like checking this week yet.. trying to keep positive…

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hopefully your friend will feel like finishing a shadow black badlands this week so ours can ship together to Plainfield!!

Last edited:

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did he have to finish or fix on yours?

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did he have to finish or fix on yours?
I had a headlight issue open. I was never on a chip hold, just a plant hold.
Sponsored