First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like baby pictures went out. Mine is on a train in Washington state, Ford Pass is in deep sleep mode so I can't track it. My baby picture:

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group image

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you activate the FordPass?
Just added the car to the app using the VIN number then sent a request to activate then it was pending. Sometimes I have heard if they get in your bronco they might accept it or deny it. Got lucky and they accepted it the other day when they moved it.

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone in "awaiting shipping" group with the EDD estimate 6/17 - 6/23 gotten any updates now that it's expired?
Starting to fear end up like the production purgatory. Started out as 300 ish in similar status and now there are 509.
I haven't gotten any updates since my initial ETA of 5/21-5/27.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you activate the FordPass?
That is where mine was driven to a few weeks back before I moved into awaiting shipment. Moved again a week later and received the built email from Ford. Good luck

KenDawg78

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just added the car to the app using the VIN number then sent a request to activate then it was pending. Sometimes I have heard if they get in your bronco they might accept it or deny it. Got lucky and they accepted it the other day when they moved it.
Thank you!

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As my Bronco is getting closer to delivery I reached out to my salesperson to begin finalizing the delivery paperwork. So far so good, selling at MSRP as agreed, but they left out price protection. So I'm having to go back and forth on that. I believe it will get worked out but it's disappointing I had to point it out, they should have been upfront about it. They have sold many special order Bronco's already. Also they list the MSRP as $299 higher than sticker than give a $299 rebate, strange but it's still MSRP. Must be a Ford thing.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sweet!! Is your Freight ID 7999? While I’m at it, anyone else have the same Freight ID?
Pretty sure my thoughts are just wishful thinking- I’m trying to make logistical sense for FORD 😂 my freight ID is 7467….. but no movement for me. Still in awaiting shipment.

Sponsored

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called....
They're saying new EDD is July 1st.
Freight ID 7259 for me.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Never easy, dealer is saying I don’t qualify for FY21 price protection. I sent them the FAQ link to Ford and they still say I don’t see anything in SMART VICNENT. I’ll be calling CS tomorrow to get the certificate number for them. The cluster continues. Why does the customer have to do the dealers job? More reason to go direct sales.

EDIT: Retail Price protection is not in SV, but is the refund issued to dealer after the sale is confirmed by Ford to have gone to the order holder. Still working this out with my dealer.

Last edited:

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never easy, dealer is saying I don’t qualify for FY21 price protection. I sent them the FAQ link to Ford and they still say I don’t see anything in SMART VICNENT. I’ll be calling CS tomorrow to get the certificate number for them. The cluster continues. Why does the customer have to do the dealers job? More reason to go direct sales.
My dealer was ’happy’ to apply my price protection once I showed them all the instructions on how to do it. Only took an hour or so. Then I found out they had refunded my initial $100 deposit to my credit card so I had to pay that again so the paperwork would be even.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get's better and better. Dealer offered $1000 off because they can't figure our Retail Price Protection. This is in addition to the $250 already approved for the FY22 price protection.

I'm trying to educate them on the Retail Price Protection using the information found on these forums but I believe they are not taking me serious. Maybe I will be able to convince them before my Bronco arrives next month or they will figure it out by them.

The good news is the railcar with my Bronco has reached it's final destination and is in place to be off loaded! Now to be off loaded, trucked to the port, loaded on a barge, taken to the port of Anchorage, offload then trucked to the dealer. What could go wrong? :p

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get's better and better. Dealer offered $1000 off because they can't figure our Retail Price Protection. This is in addition to the $250 already approved for the FY22 price protection.
Your price is locked in on the date the order was placed. That is your price. Doesn't matter if FMC does a price increase of 10K per vehicle. Your price is what it was the day your order was submitted. They can log into the Ford SmarVincent dealer portal and show your order details, including exactly what the price was when the order was submitted. There is NO question about this. That is your price.

I don't trust dealers and I never will. If they can get a nickel out of you they will.

Their hope is probably that you walk and they put it on the lot with a massive ADM. This isn't rocket science, but you have to know your stuff going in there.

My dealer tried to tell me that Ford would mail me the difference, but that is NOT the case. Stick to your guns.

I think I have posted this already, but watch this video and take notes. Starts at 1:45 mark of video.

(YOUTUBE) HOW TO COMPLETE THE PRICE PROTECTION ON AN ORDERED VEHICLE
Sponsored

Last edited: