Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually in the 4/4 group.
Oh, get out of here! 🤣
Like most, I wish I understood the rhyme or reason behind the way things work. I know it's frustrating. Hell, even when I make progress through this whole thing, I expect the worst case at any moment.
Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing makes sense. Like why is mine on hold (blend 1919) but blend 1887, 1938, 1951 got built emails. That indicates they did not just run out of parts at the end of the day. Of the people who have not gotten an email or tracker changed, we all have different builds, different trim levels, etc. IT MAKES NO SENSE AND IS INFURIATING!!

Also, my dealership got 5 broncos in yesterday and none were mine so I am super salty today!

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing makes sense. Like why is mine on hold (blend 1919) but blend 1887, 1938, 1951 got built emails. That indicates they did not just run out of parts at the end of the day. Of the people who have not gotten an email or tracker changed, we all have different builds, different trim levels, etc. IT MAKES NO SENSE AND IS INFURIATING!!

Also, my dealership got 5 broncos in yesterday and none were mine so I am super salty today!
I think by now, it’s looking like Convoy shipping method is possibly the hold up. Looking at the 4/11 spreadsheet which only represents a very small amount of builds for a particular week, a lot of us in a similar radius from MAP are convoy and have not heard or seen anything yet for a delivery estimate. Just my opinion.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think by now, it’s looking like Convoy shipping method is possibly the hold up. Looking at the 4/11 spreadsheet which only represents a very small amount of builds for a particular week, a lot of us in a similar radius from MAP are convoy and have not heard or seen anything yet for a delivery estimate. Just my opinion.
I think for some that is true but I am not even out of production yet so there is something additional going on with some of the builds. Chat tells me I am on a plant hold and it should be cleared by 5/13, and at that time I will go into "Awaiting Shipment" phase to wait for a truck. (or if I talk to someone else, they say to dealership by 5/13 but I am not holding my breath on that one :ROFLMAO: )

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We need a new thread and Google doc dedicated to those of us in this plant hold/purgatory so we can leverage what any of us learn. It’s hard being in the build week groups where it isn’t clear why some are in purgatory and some aren’t. Is it a chip hold or something else?

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think for some that is true but I am not even out of production yet so there is something additional going on with some of the builds. Chat tells me I am on a plant hold and it should be cleared by 5/13, and at that time I will go into "Awaiting Shipment" phase to wait for a truck. (or if I talk to someone else, they say to dealership by 5/13 but I am not holding my breath on that one :ROFLMAO: )
im not out of production either and I have not been told once from any source I am on a hold….but there still exists some sort of delay. Bottom line is that none of these trackers, numerous Ford chat sessions and dealer communications are consistently accurate.

Ford has everyone by their short and curlys and there’s nothing we can do about it. Our vehicles will arrive when someone decides/is able to complete/ship them.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the 4/18 group but keeping an eye on this thread as an indicator :) My baby was built last week but I'm still in production with no updates and there's no indication of a hold of any kind. I know it probably had to go to another building for the brush guard and tube steps (Outer Banks).

But hardly anyone in the 4/18 build group has been shipped (2 have taken delivery though!).

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We need a new thread and Google doc dedicated to those of us in this plant hold/purgatory so we can leverage what any of us learn. It’s hard being in the build week groups where it isn’t clear why some are in purgatory and some aren’t. Is it a chip hold or something else?
That is a good idea. A google sheet for the "mountain" folks :ROFLMAO:

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Absolutely not a thing, no photo, email, update on tracker, no change on window sticker. How others are able to contact Ford chat is a mystery to me. There is no link on the site to do anything other than call. When I do call I get the information I can see regurgitated back to me. No a bit of new or useful information. I am starting to think this thing may not show up until summer. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: Ain't nobody got time for this.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely not a thing, no photo, email, update on tracker, no change on window sticker. How others are able to contact Ford chat is a mystery to me. There is no link on the site to do anything other than call. When I do call I get the information I can see regurgitated back to me. No a bit of new or useful information. I am starting to think this thing may not show up until summer. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: Ain't nobody got time for this.
link for ford chat: Contact Us | Ford® Customer Service, Help & Live Chat | Ford.com
click on it and it'll take yo to Ford.com chat

up till my sales guy reached out to me the trackers here on the forum have been spot on.

smittybust

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Crosstour
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try going to the chat page with a different browser. For me the link doesn't show on Chrome but is there with Edge.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually in the 4/4 group.
I had a comment deleted for “Trolling.” I guess the mods don’t account for sarcasm, so can you tell the folks in 4/4 group I don’t actually think 4/11 group is better? Nor do I wish for owls roost in their puny 2.3s. I wan’t every group to have a Bronco regardless of group or specs!

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 278AF19F-E013-4DF0-B084-C526D888221B

#ForMurica

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m rail and still stuck in production limbo. No updates and the standard Ford reply of your Bronco is being built and check your dealer for updates.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soooooo... dealership this morning says chip hold. 4/14 blend... all the mods popped, have the 4 character tear tag ... been "on hold" in ordertracker app and in production on ford's tracker. Guess I will lose my good interest rate i have locked until May 27. .
Sponsored