Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No Built email for me. Tracker has been froze to In Production 4/19 and has never changed. Meanwhile the same build keep getting shipped and delivered in subsequent built weeks. :mad:
Same with mine, still shows in production but when I called Ford they said it has been built and waiting for shipping. I think it may be waiting on computer chips but not sure.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracker has climbed to 734….
There is a post in the 4/4 build week where someone put together a chart (maybe 3-5 pages back from where they are at now) and they have been watching the average time in production. While the #s are climbing, the average time in production in going down so the theory is that they are getting some of the older "in productions" out while adding new ones. It is an interesting theory so I have been watching the average time with the #. Yesterday the average time in production decreased steadily while the # in production increased.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-group-now-with-google-doc.35884/post-1426496

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bumped to 6/18 ETA for out of production today 😭

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is a post in the 4/4 build week where someone put together a chart (maybe 3-5 pages back from where they are at now) and they have been watching the average time in production. While the #s are climbing, the average time in production in going down so the theory is that they are getting some of the older "in productions" out while adding new ones. It is an interesting theory so I have been watching the average time with the #. Yesterday the average time in production decreased steadily while the # in production increased.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🛠-4-4-22-build-week-group-now-with-google-doc.35884/post-1426496
As much as I would love to be an optimist, nothing has changed in the positive direction when it comes production updates, shipping dates or deliveries in any consistent pattern. It is all over the board……..and the tracker is now at 747.

There are still January, February, March builds waiting to be finished.

Expect more bad news…….and be surprised when/if the positive happens.

TTnyc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still get a laugh when I look at the Tracker and see I'm in Production and it can take a few days. Maybe they should update the In Production text? Up to 711 on the Order Track app.
In Production.jpg
Expect for the model -- my tracker looks exactly the same ! I get different stories from chat, phone, dealer...ugh!

mediaMark

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX8, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gonna be a reeeeaaaaalllllly long Sat and Sun. Bronco just arrived to dealer (ordered 12/6, built 4/19, shipped 5/2, arrived railyard 5/13, arrived dealer 5/27) and pickup is scheduled for Monday, Memorial Day.

The Bronco has been kept secret.... It's a retirement gift for my husband, a nurse, who is working a 14 hour shift on Memorial Day and, if everything goes right, will be arriving home to this in the driveway!!!

IMG_2607.JPG

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And out of the blue, my Bronco arrived at the dealership this morning. Picking it up tonight.
No warning? You went from Plant Hold to Delivered.

Congrats! Bet you're a happy camper 😀

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And out of the blue, my Bronco arrived at the dealership this morning. Picking it up tonight.
Were you on plant hold?

rzncane

Base
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base, 2021 F-150 XLT Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Were you on plant hold?
I was on Plant Hold for 3 weeks. Got a Built email 5/2 and have been in Awaiting Shipment since. Checked the trackers every day, and nothing changed. After my salesman called this morning, the pizza tracker updated to Shipped. 🤷‍♂️

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was on Plant Hold for 3 weeks. Got a Built email 5/2 and have been in Awaiting Shipment since. Checked the trackers every day, and nothing changed. After my salesman called this morning, the pizza tracker updated to Shipped. 🤷‍♂️
You are the hope we all need!

I am also stalking the 1/24 build week thread and there has been a lot of movement from people on holds there so maybe they really are making progress on our built broncos.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome to hear.….out of the blue. Expect the worst and be surprised when you get good news.
Sponsored