Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still in production purgatory on plant hold but great seeing so much positive momentum from you all and congrats on moving on.
Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still in production purgatory on plant hold but great seeing so much positive momentum from you all and congrats on moving on.
Are you still showing sitting in Ypsilanti? They’ve got to be close to getting the rest of these completed/fixed/QC.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My QC issues have been fixed but I'm still showing in production. My friend said he saw my truck in the electronics shop but then doesn't know where it went from there so I have an mia rig 🤷🏽‍♀️

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My QC issues have been fixed but I'm still showing in production. My friend said he saw my truck in the electronics shop but then doesn't know where it went from there so I have an mia rig 🤷🏽‍♀️
Wow, that’s exciting!!! I had all 4 doors opened two days ago but it hasn’t moved from the lot. Perma disappointment

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another day, another no change in status. Still in production. I am starting to feel hopeless that I will be getting my Bronco before the one camping trip I booked at the beginning of August. I am happy that the majority of our build week have have received their vehicles or are at least seeing some movement. It's weird that everyone around me on the spreadsheet have been built and I'm the only one with a chip hold. Maybe they put a chip in and it was bad. I would hope they didn't just skip me.

Oris1977

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It really sucks that 2 full months after our build week some still don't have answers. Other than cjs9473 and MelissaJ19, is anyone else from the 4/11 group still in production?
I’m still in production. When I call, all the information Ford can give me is “it’s on plant hold.” The new ETA is supposedly 6/29. I asked if 6/29 is just a random generated date because it’s seems very unlikely my bronco would be built and then shipped to my dealer in 3 weeks. She said “no, the delivery ETA is intended to be accurate.” So, at the end of the day, it sounds like no one at Ford has any idea as to what the problem is or when it will be resolved.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So. Talked to chat. Absolutely useless. I"m awaiting shipment at the plant with no new EDD. So its ready, but no plans of shipment, and no idea when I'll get it. So awaiting shipment purgatory it is.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So. Talked to chat. Absolutely useless. I"m awaiting shipment at the plant with no new EDD. So its ready, but no plans of shipment, and no idea when I'll get it. So awaiting shipment purgatory it is.
It is frustrating. I sat in Awaiting Shipment for 6 weeks and received at least 10 EDDs then one day the status changed to In Transit. My dealer emailed me a half-hour later and said it arrived. Hoping you don't have to wait 6 weeks!

BTW, I also got a "Feature Unavailable" right up until it hit the dealership.

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He's at the dealer in New Jersey !! I pick him up on Friday :):)
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group IMG-5978
Nice. Hold-to-built-to-delivered in 10ish days. Glad you didn't have to wait for weeks. I was a NJ delivery too. Surprised the convoy deliveries arrive so quick (once shipped).

Hoping others on hold get this treatment 😀

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had it for a bit over a week. Finally got it from NJ to Dallas. Did great on the trek out. No real complaints. A very nice trip.

My only issue is, as a NJ driver, I got lots and lots of warnings, which I've disabled. But by default I always needed rest immediately and was constantly on the verge of an imminent collision.

Some quick phone pics upon arrival
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group PSX_20220614_151919

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group PSX_20220614_221041

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had it for a bit over a week. Finally got it from NJ to Dallas. Did great on the trek out. No real complaints. A very nice trip.

My only issue is, as a NJ driver, I got lots and lots of warnings, which I've disabled. But by default I always needed rest immediately and was constantly on the verge of an imminent collision.

Some quick phone pics upon arrival

So glad you got it and got it back to Texas! You and your wife will have a lot of fun this summer!!