First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saleswoman called in a panic, guess my son stirred the pot when he went to check if it was in. Will see if they are able to get it ready for delivery this weekend.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group EE04CD60-F4BB-429C-BC69-4D6A8E76CC72
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group E6653CB1-F2A3-4404-9E74-D2A4336EE308
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 74E70E5C-12B5-44DD-96B0-EC127EC69CE0
Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco. My build was on a "production Hold" for 5 weeks. What I found interesting was it does not look like the Bronco was stored in a outdoor lot. Basically just some grime from transport via rail and convoy. I assumed it was sitting outside.

Cyborg

Badlands
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco, 2001 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well looks like I'm one of just a handful of us now still "in production" ... wonder what was so special about my particular OBX with a hardtop and roof rails that is holding things up for three months while literally hundreds of others have been built and shipped in the meantime?...
Right there with you, Softtop, badlands, mid package with tow package.

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Talked to my sales rep and I am picking mine up on Friday! I can’t believe it’s actually happening. I hope those in production purgatory gets theirs soon. Mine was delivered on the day I got my shipped email.

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone received theirs at the dealership while still marked “in production”? Curious if the tracker is 100% or just a guide….

Sponsored

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not so warm and fuzzy this AM after reading comments in the 12/20 build week group. Holy cow! Some of them are still "awaiting shipment" with an EDD of 7/25. Is there some chant or ritual we can do now so that we don't wait that long? Lol

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just talked to chat to get my updated ETA/EDD- now July 21st.... third one's a charm? Not holding my breath.. but at least its not a month jump this time? Silver lining? Their wording was a little different this time... They said "The vehicle as been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment with an ETA of 7/21/22"... though, I guess before it was "awaiting shipment and released at Assembly plant in MI".... so I guess that's really not that different.... just a different way to say the same thing.... haha....

WilPower

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not so warm and fuzzy this AM after reading comments in the 12/20 build week group. Holy cow! Some of them are still "awaiting shipment" with an EDD of 7/25. Is there some chant or ritual we can do now so that we don't wait that long? Lol
well...I knew my 3rd EDD date of 7/14 couldn't hold water. As of this morning, my 4th EDD is now 7/25. Glad to see that there are at least some deliveries being made every week for this group.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 1657733888418

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just talked to chat to get my updated ETA/EDD- now July 21st.... third one's a charm? Not holding my breath.. but at least its not a month jump this time? Silver lining? Their wording was a little different this time... They said "The vehicle as been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment with an ETA of 7/21/22"... though, I guess before it was "awaiting shipment and released at Assembly plant in MI".... so I guess that's really not that different.... just a different way to say the same thing.... haha....
I actually got an update email from Ford yesterday.… of course they Sent this 5 days after when it was supposedly to have arrived.….

“To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Badlands™ is delivered to Rod Baker Ford Sls Inc. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 1, 2022, and July 7, 2022, has been updated to between July 15, 2022, and July 21, 2022.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.”

Sponsored

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I waited a month from blend date for my Bronco to arrive via rail to the PNW. I have now officially waited longer than that for my deluxe cargo lid enclosure accessory (ordered from the dealership) to arrive after being told it was going to be a 3 day delivery.

I know, stupid thing to complain about when I have my Bronco actually in the driveway, but still. What the heck. It's not constrained accessory, right?

But watch, I'm going to receive it after in September when I have to put the top back on and not need the enclosure for another 9 months ha

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 23DD8CC9-8B83-4E57-B0F4-04C73E88F335

still “in Production” but someone at the plant hooked me up with GPS tracking!
where it parked at? Inquiring minds want to know