First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the first American car I have bought. I have owned european and japanese cars for most of my life and most of them have been new. Of those I have ordered three of them and there was always great communication between me, dealer, and manufacturer. Nevermind the parts supply. I feel that this has been a very bad experience. I'm definitely riding this out but I dont know if I am willing to try this again with Ford. My dealer has been OK..to this point but ill see when it comes time to sign the paperwork and pay. If they try to burn me I will definitely seek arbitration. Argg.
Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the first American car I have bought. I have owned european and japanese cars for most of my life and most of them have been new. Of those I have ordered three of them and there was always great communication between me, dealer, and manufacturer. Nevermind the parts supply. I feel that this has been a very bad experience. I'm definitely riding this out but I dont know if I am willing to try this again with Ford. My dealer has been OK..to this point but ill see when it comes time to sign the paperwork and pay. If they try to burn me I will definitely seek arbitration. Argg.
I have a signed purchase agreement. Do you not have one? I know what I’m paying. I may push to see if there are any incentives when the time comes.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a signed purchase agreement. Do you not have one? I know what I’m paying. I may push to see if there are any incentives when the time comes.
Yes I absolutely do have one, actually two. I changed my build one time and drew up another contract. I even spoke with the dealer Manager about being price protected for MY22'. He absolutely agreed and reconfirmed that the price I will pay is what is on the contract. We shall see. Thanks for asking :)

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes I absolutely do have one, actually two. I changed my build one time and drew up another contract. I even spoke with the dealer Manager about being price protected for MY22'. He absolutely agreed and reconfirmed that the price I will pay is what is on the contract. We shall see. Thanks for asking :)
I think you are good then. I don’t think anyone would risk a lawsuit if there is an agreement in place. It’s a contract.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 4 of WS date change.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford exec says : "Mr Romano has waited a minute for his bronco ... Lets give him something to feel better about his Bronco order.. Update his WS date every day from now on..."

Minion: "Copy"

Romano: "Something is happening.........?"

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford exec says : "Mr Romano has waited a minute for his bronco ... Lets give him something to feel better about his Bronco order.. Update his WS date every day from now on..."

Minion: "Copy"

Romano: "Something is happening.........?"
Same. I was hoping it wouldn’t. I did notice it didn’t happen within the first 30 mins of midnight, but before 3am.

Yes, I know. Sad.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the day! I'm pulling the Mustang out of the garage and giving it a minor tune up. Plugs, fluids, etc. Get the sucker fully ready for summer driving. I do need a set of leaf springs, as mine are tired and sagging a bit. Lots of things to do with this horse while I wait for my other one to arrive. We're now officially within our 5/7-5/13 window. Let's see if it's a real ETA for getting built.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today is the day! I'm pulling the Mustang out of the garage and giving it a minor tune up. Plugs, fluids, etc. Get the sucker fully ready for summer driving. I do need a set of leaf springs, as mine are tired and sagging a bit. Lots of things to do with this horse while I wait for my other one to arrive. We're now officially within our 5/7-5/13 window. Let's see if it's a real ETA for getting built.
Post pics of your pony!

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today is the day! I'm pulling the Mustang out of the garage...
Should be a nice day here in Calirado. Just me this weekend, so the top is staying on the 96. Most likely have to settle for sunroof and windows on the M3 ;)

Sevout

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning everyone! i'm trying to add my build to the google doc and its saying its locked and wont let me, Any idea what I can do to get my info on there or that i'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning everyone! i'm trying to add my build to the google doc and its saying its locked and wont let me, Any idea what I can do to get my info on there or that i'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance!
Believe d_bearhugs can help with getting you on there @d_bearhugs
Sponsored